four | power

Octavia let out a hiss as Taya dug into the wound with a cloth, trying to clean the wound, finding her lack of medical expertise and supplies made her pretty shit at, something Bellamy was quick to remark on

"Careful." Bellamy snapped, his figure obnoxiously hovering over her shoulder.

Taya bit back her response considering he'd personally asked her if she'd do it. She considered this retribution for her slash, and she'd repay the favor without complaint.

"What the hell was it?" Bellamy asked Octavia after Taya had started cleaning it with more care.

"I don't know. The others said it looked like a giant snake." Octavia shrugged as Taya moved on to wrap a bandage around her leg.

"You could have been killed—."

"She would have been if Jasper didn't jump in to pull her out." Clarke cut Bellamy off as she strode over, eyeing the three.

Taya glanced up as she secured the knot, standing up and brushing the dirt off her knees.

"All set. Let's go." Taya nodded to Clarke.

"You guys leaving? I'm coming too." Octavia declared, trying to stand up.

"No, no. No way. Not again." Bellamy said sternly, grabbing her shoulders and sitting her back down, determined this time that she wouldn't leave camp.

"He's right. Your leg is just going to slow us down. I'm here for Taya.. and you." Clarke added, turning her attention to Bellamy.

"Oh fuck me." Taya groaned under her breath, but they all heard it.

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Wells demanded, as opposed to the idea as Taya was. Clarke ignored them both.

"I hear you have a gun." Clarke inquired.

Bellamy lifted up his shirt just enough to flash the gun that was tucked into his pants, Taya's eyes widening with greed, a sly smile curling into the corner of her lips.

"Good. Follow us." Clarke nodded, turning to begin the trek.

"And why would I do that?" Bellamy drawled, seeing no reason to comply.

"Because you want them to follow you, and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." Clarke pointed out, as if telling him some big secret before she set off with out so much as a second glance, knowing he'd follow.

Taya brushed past Bellamy as she tugged her hair up into a ponytail, following Wells and Clarke into the woods, Wells leaning into Clarke the second they were out of earshot.

"What are you doing?" Wells demanded, "Clarke, these guys aren't just bullies. They're dangerous criminals."

"I'm counting on it." Clarke replied determinedly, and while Taya was still pissed Bellamy was coming, she found herself respecting Clarke a little.