fifty one | fate

"Guys... Guys!" Taya called loudly, seeing a man leading a horse with Octavia on it towards them.

"Stay back! Sound the alarm!" A guard yelled.

"No! No, don't. It's Octavia!" Taya called, rushing forward to greet the unknown man. "What happened?" She demanded, seeing she was hurt and basically unconscious.

"I don't know, found her. Recognized she was Skaikru." He said, unable to help.

"Thank you." Taya said sincerely. "Help me, we have to get her to Clarke." Taya said urgently, the man taking her off the horse.

"Weapons down!" She snapped at the guards. "This way." She ordered, trying to get a pulse as they rushed inside.

"Clarke!" Taya yelled loudly, trying to find their medic.

"Octavia?" Clarke questioned, seeing who the man was holding.

"She's not breathing." Taya announced fearfully.

"Okay, get her on the table. Now." Clarke ordered, throwing stuff off of a nearby one.

"She's been stabbed in the stomach. She's gotta be almost out of blood." Taya told Clarke.

"Okay. First things first." Clarke said, started to do CPR and counting.

"Who are you?" Clarke asked the man as she did so. "How did this happen to her?"

"Ilian kom Trishanakru. I was on my way home from Polis when I found her." He asked. Clarke started mouth to mouth.

Taya finally let out a breath when Octavia coughed, coming back to life.

"Oh, thank god." Taya whispered.

"Okay, get her to medical, now." Clarke ordered. "Getting her here saved her life. Thank you." Clarke told Ilian.

"Hey, hey, Octavia it's okay." Taya rushed forward, seeing how panicked she looked. "You're gonna be okay."

"Octavia, you've lost a lot of blood, but you're home now." Clarke told her. "I'm gonna help you."

"Azgeda's coming." Octavia tried to say.

"What's she talking about?" Monty asked.

"Azgeda is coming. Army... marching." Octavia said a little louder, but they still had to lean in to hear it.

"Octavia, hey, hey, hey, stay with me." Clarke tried to keep her awake.

"War is here." Octavia said ominously, before fading away.

"Take her. Go." Clarke ordered as they put her into the stretcher. "Start an I.V., blood and fluids, and—and get a suture kit ready."

"Hey, I have to do this, but you get Kane on the radio. Find out what's going on." Clarke turned to Monty and Taya. "Taya, convene the guard. Miller's dad is ranking officer. If Azgeda's coming, we need to plan our defense now. I'll be there as soon as I can." Clarke said while running off.

Taya took off as well, rushing to find Miller's dad.

•••