thirty three | out

"It's been three hours. What are they waiting for?" Bellamy demanded, not liking having to wait.

"Even with the light, I don't see anyone." Kane noted.

"I say we make a run for it." Monty suggested.

"No. That's what they want us to do." Kane shook his head.

"The boy is right. They can wait longer than we can." Indra pointed out.

"Well then we should have gone when it was dark." Taya grumbled.

"Okay, Bellamy. You get in the turret and you cover us. Once we get to that ridge over there, we'll cover you." Kane planned.

"Copy that. Run fast." Bellamy looked to Taya briefly before moving to take the turret.

"They're here." Bellamy called a moment later and Taya looked up to see and knife against his throat.

"Everybody out or the boy dies." The man threatened, Bellamy was then pulled out forcefully.

"Hey! We're coming out! Don't hurt him!" Taya called loudly, pulling out the key and shoving it down her shirt before hurrying out with her hands up.

She was instantly grabbed, and so was everyone else. She was dragged over to Kane, Indra, and Monty and thrown on the ground roughly. She got a face full of dirt and looked over, meeting Bellamy's pissed eyes.

Taya let out a cry as the man searching her yanked her arm too hard.

"Where's the key." He demanded.

"Go float yourself." Taya growled.

"What'd you say?" The man demanded, flipping her over. She got a look at his face, or rather just his eyes. But based off his eyes, he seemed confused. Taya just glared at him.

"Monty?" One of the people asked and Taya's eyes snapped over to them in confusion. How did Monty know Azgeda bandits?

"Mom?" Monty asked, apparently recognizing the voice.

The woman ripped her mask off and Monty was released. The two hugged and began to cry into each other's shoulders.

"Farm Station, stand down." One of the Grounders said. Then Taya realized that they weren't Grounders at all, just dressed as them.

"Pike?" Kane questioned, recognizing the voice.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you." The man took his mask off to reveal a pleased smile. Taya remembered him, having been taught by him briefly.

"We didn't think you made it." Kane hugged the man.

"Lacroix, Smith, watch our six!" Pike ordered.

"Yes, sir." One of them replied.

"Everyone else, I said stand down." Pike ordered.

Taya was finally released and she tried to regain her dignity as she angrily rubbed the dirt off of her face. She shot daggers at the man who'd pinned her down.

"You okay?" Bellamy asked and Taya nodded.

"Grounder killers one and all. Am I right?" Pike questioned, his voice raising from the private conversation he was having with Kane.

They all let out yells and Taya looked to Indra awkwardly.

"Hate to cut this short. We gotta find Clarke." Bellamy reminded Kane.

"Clarke Griffin?" Pike asked.

"If only all of my Earth Skills students were as good as her. And is that Taya King?" Pike smiled.