Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Nathan's bar seems nice and organized. It was indeed a classic bar. A good place to stay.

From where I stand, near the entrance, I can smell the mix scent of acidic alcohols and perfumes. The light was in disco mode as it gives more thrilled and excitement. The songs as well was percussionly beat, making the cozy bar more arouse.

"Jane! Keely!" Nakangiting sumalubong sa amin si Nathan. "Are you two ready?" He smiled.

Nathan was wearing a blue polo shirt, a khaki shorts and a men's sandal.

"Yup. Nag-rehearse na kami kanina and I think we are mentally and physically prepared," si Jane ang sumagot. Excitement is clearly visible to her.

"That's good!"

Patingin-tingin ako sa buong paligid. The cozy bar was filled with familiar faces of our schoolmates. May iba akong kakilala. May iba ding hindi.

The three queen bee are here as well. Carina Del Vega is with Brian Fortero's table, chit-chatting and laughing. Farrah Almerez who was talking with her social penacle and of course, the queen of all queen, Ashley Montebello wearing her dashling red spaghetti silk tight dress and black stilettos. She was with Dylan Del Vega. Talking and... clinging towards each other.

Nag-iwas ako ng tingin.

"Wouldn't it be like there'll be bunch of medias coming here?" Tanong ni Jane kay Nathan. She was looking at Dylan and Ashley.

I got her point. Dylan is a freaking popular celebrity. Gaya ng sabi ni Manager Lenard, halang ang mga media na malaman at makisawsaw sa buhay ni Dylan. He was a son of a famous actress and his dad is a high profiled businessman. His current life means dollars. And Ashley, I heard she was the daughter of Avianna Fortemilla and... she was also the daughter of Lian Montebello, the Chairman of MonteJewel.

"Cellphones are prohibited to use here. Besides, this is an exclusive bar."

Tumango kami pareho ni Jane.

"Oh! Here's Leigh and Bruce!" Nathan's exclaimed.

Bumaling kami sa bagong dating na sina Bruce at Leigh. Bruce was oozing hot on his black polo shirt and black faded jeans. Kung hindi ko lang alam na parehong lalaki ang bet namin aba'y! Matagal ko ng nilandi ang isang 'to!

Leigh, on the other hand, look so beautiful and elegant on her green halter top dress and high heels. Her brown hair was perfecty straight and her natural make up screams how gorgeous she is.

Ngumiti ako sa kanya.

"Woah!" Sumipol si Jane sabay pasada ng tingin kay Bruce. "Gwapo natin ngayon 'a!"

"Tse! Tigil-tigilan mo ako Greyzelle Jane ha! Baka masuntok kita." Umikot ang mata ni Bruce.

"Arte nito." Iling-iling na tumawa si Jane kay Bruce. Kay Leigh naman siya bumaling. "Speaking of dyosa, kailan ka naging ganyan kaganda, Leigh? Grabe'ng improvement 'a!"

Napatingin ako kay Nathan. He was looking at Leigh with a smile. Ewan ko ba pero pakiramdam ko may something talaga sa kanila. Nakakaamoy ako ng malansang isda sa tuwing nakikitang magkasama o malapit silang dalawa. Something fishy talaga!

"You look beautiful, Vice..." Nathan's compliment as he look at Leigh, eyes full of admiration.

Sabi na eh!

Pansin kong pumula ng bahagya ang pisngi ni Leigh sa sinabi ni Nathan. Tipid na ngiti ang itinugon niya.

"Salamat, Pres."

Just when I thought I could witness a not-so-perfect fairytale, a persona enters at Leigh and Nathan's fairytale. Slowly crashing our princess's heart and holds firmly our prince's arm. Making us to realize that... reality is never be a perfect example of an ideal fairytale.