Chapter 34

[Edited]: This the first comment I got to this story :)

Chapter 34: Cruel Fate.

Agad akong umalis sa entablado pagkatapos kong kumanta. Everyone clapped for me. Bumalik ako sa table namin ni Darren.

"You are so talented, Kendra. I am so proud of you!" Ani Tita Helga.

Ngumiti lamang ako sa kaniya.

Napatingin ako sa gawi ni Dylan. I saw him talking to Ella. Nakahawak si Ella sa necktie ni Dylan at pilit hinihila siya palapit sa kanya. Dylan was touching Ella's shoulder.

Napaiwas ako ng tingin.

Buong party ay pinilit kong abalahen ang sarili sa pakikipag - usap sa mga guest. I am happy that I meet some people who was part of my father's life.

I meet Nicholas Fortemilla, na matalik na kaibigan ni Dad. He was so kind. Pati na ang lima niyang anak na lalaki. He even introduced me to them.

The eldest Fortemilla who resembles so much of Tita Nicholas, is Spade Reagan Fortemilla. Enigmatic and bad boy. Sunod naman ay si Jace Alexander Fortemilla. His features was quite soft and friendly than Spade. The third one, Percy Jamien. Siya naman ay may pagka - playboy. The fraternal twins, Colton Ludwig and Cody Alistair. Kung ipagkukumpara. Si Cody ay pagka - playboy din tulad kay Percy. But to Colton, he was more kind of mysterious.

I also meet Mikee Fortero and his wife, Tita Daisy. Together with their two sons, Brian and Shawn Fortero. Nandito rin ang mga Montez. I even saw Coleen and Preston.

"Keely-- err... I mean, Kendra! How are you." Si Coleen.

Nakipagbeso ako sa kanya. "I'm fine. Kayo? How's the shop?"

Biglang may isang babae ang lumapit sa'min. Siya 'yung nakita kong kasama ni Tita Suzette. She look at me like I am someone she adore. Pabaling - baling pa siya sa amin ni Coleen.

Humalakhak si Preston. "Jade, I know you know her. She's Kendra Elynne Del Vega. You see her singing on Nathan's bar, right?"

Hindi pa rin makapaniwala si Jade Montez sa nakikita. Niyugyug niya si Coleen. "You... know... her?" She overreact.

"Of course I am. Stop shaking me, Jade Morrisette Montez!"

Nakita ko rin ang ilang kilalang socialite. Gwen Gallego was luxurious as ever. With her blue sparking sexy night gown... literally, she's one of the crowd's favorite. May kasama siyang ka - date. I know him, of course. He was my distant cousin.

Zachary Gideon Del Vega.

"The Casteel's are here." Bulong sa akin ni Ashley. We are sitting on a high table while sipping a wine.

"Casteel?"

"Yes. The old rich family who came from Europe. They own some real estate's here in the Philippines. But, they were more rich in England. Franklin Casteel with his grandchildrens, Bernice and Julian Casteel."