Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Friendship over Turmoil.

My life before used to revolved in the small island of Batanes. I used to be that girl who's everyday routine is to go to the sea to find pearls or to help my Lolo Peter to find fishes to be sold. My fellow villagers is so kind to me. Some of the male population said they admired my beauty. Few of the female population throw hatred to me. I used to dream simply. I even pictured myself together with my future kids and the man I will spent my whole lifetime with.

Everything before is smooth vast of sea wave. Who would thought that... on a one fateful decision I dared to choose... my world will turn upside down?

"The word jewellery comes from the old french jouel, which in turn comes from the latin jocale, which means plaything."

Tahimik kong pinagmasdan ang mga patak ng butil ng ulan sa labas ng bintana ng aming classroom. The weather today seems to be gloomy and misty. Nababalutan ng makakapal na ulap ang langit at payapang bumubuhos ang malamig na ulan sa sanlibutan.

Napayakap ako sa sarili dulot ng ginaw. Bumabaling ako sa harapan kung saan seryosong nag-di-discuss ang aming professor.

"There are different stones that cost luxury. Bawat kulay ng mga bato ay sumisimbolo ng kung ano ang halaga nila...

....Ruby is traditionally red and is symbolic of courage, life force, and passion...

...Amethyst is a myriad of colors with purple predominantly and is renowned for protection, cleansing, and healing...

...Emerald is known for its rich green variations and is associated with love, rebirth, and fertility...

...Alexandrite is typically purple, green, and blue and stands for intuition, creativity, and imagination...

...Tourmaline comes in several colors and is symbolic of joy, love, and emotional healing...

...Garnet is found in many colors, but perhaps is most popular in orange and brown. It is said to promote healing and provide protection from nightmares and accidents away from home..."

May iba't ibang klaseng bato ang pinakita sa malaking screen projector sa harapan. Bawat bato ay may kanya-kanyang angking ganda. 'Di ko mapigilang mamangha. Maging ang iba kong mga kaklase ay buong atensyong nakikinig.

"...Spinel is red, pink, orange, or purple and is believed to protect from harm, reconcile differences, and ease depression...

...Lapis Lazuli is a sparkling blue gem that has been considered a powerful aphrodisiac and is believed to keep limbs healthy and free the soul from envy, error, and fear...

...Citrine ranges from bright yellow to a orange-brown. It was long thought to protect from evil thoughts and snake venom and is associated with prosperity and success...

...Zircon is most commonly found in a sky blue color. It's said to help make ideas happen, promote honor and prosperity in its wearer, and help with sleep...

...Diamond is most popular in its colorless variety, but is also found in colors and it stands for purpose, initiation, and clarity...

...Moonstone comes in a variety of colors with translucent effects, but the best Moonstone features a blue sheen and colorless body. This mysterious stone is symbolic for intuition, inner work, and patience...

...Sapphire is found in nearly every color, but is famous for the blue varieties and it symbolizes honesty, purity, and trust...

...Turquoise is famous for its bright blue color and is said to promote healing powers, wealth, and good luck...