Chapter-3

It was about 10:00 PM Mom and Aunty decided to share a room since they wanted to talk a lot with each other about all those years they were not with each other. I prepared warm milk for both of them and carried it to Mom's room.

"Mom, Aunty here is your milk, please don't forget to drink it due to talks and mom here is your medicine." I said while pushing the tray in my hand in their direction. Aunty took it from me and kept it on the side table. She took my hand in her hand and asked me to sit.

"Trisha Beta I want to ask you something." She said and I nodded giving her assurance she can ask whatever she wants.

"Beta I don't like to beat around the bushes. Do you really believe in what you said in the car? You mom here is very worried since then." She asked and I looked at my mom's worried face.

"Mom its not that I am against marriage, only I know how much I adored the relation between you and dad, Mom. But I will only get married if I find a guy who can live with us or is ready to take care of you along with his parents. After your attack, I am always in fear. You are the only family left for me and I cant afford to lose you. I don't mind getting married if it doesn't separate me from you." I said with all sincerity I had in me.

Mom looked relaxed now.

"Oh Beta, I am sorry I thought you just don't believe in love and marriage." Mom said holding my other hand.

"Ofcourse I do mam and that's why I think Shreyas and Leena are made for each other. They are so similar and their idea of the partner fits perfectly with each other. I just wish they too feel the same." I said and mom smiled.

"Leena? You know the girl Shreyas going to meet?" Shriya Aunty asked confused.

"Yes she is my best friend Aunty. Only this morning she told me some guy is coming to meet her and she was too tensed. Its such a great coincidence that Shreyas is the guy and staying with us. Leena said she won't marry anyone until I approve the guy and I approve of Shreyas." I said and Aunty beamed with happiness.

"Wow that's such a coincidence. I wish I can have Abhi agree for marriage too. He is 26 and I am getting old." Aunty said and I laughed.

"Please Aunty you look so fit and young, you can give tough competition to young girls our age easily. You and Mom still look so gorgeous and please give your poor kids a break you too. You both should be proud that your kids are doing so good at such young age, it's time for us to concentrate on our careers rather then getting married and tied down with responsibilities. Anyways guys get married at the age of 28 or after. Please sleep you two before you start making list of brides and grooms for us." I said getting up from bed and they both chuckled looking at each other.

"By the way Aunty if you want I can introduce him to some nice girls I know and if he likes any of them your problem might be solved." I said while standing close to door and Aunty grinned after hearing what I said.

"Oh beta please do. I would love to see him with some decent girl. He has very few friends and the girls in his friend group are all like sisters to him. I tried to introduce him to some girls but he always maintained distance." Aunty said and I nodded.

"Don't worry Aunty, you guys are here for a week, I will make sure he at least talks to couple girls before leaving." I said and left their room.

I went to kitchen to have some icecream. I love sweets, chocolates and icecreams since I have a huge sweet tooth.

As soon as I entered the kitchen and was about to take out ice cream from refrigerator I heard two sudden shouts from behind me and I shouted too as I was startled. I looked at the two idiots laughing their asses off pointing fingers at me.

I filled a glass with water and poured it on both of them while they were busy laughing. Now it was my turn to laugh and they both looked at me in shock as they didn't expect me soaking them.

We were too engrossed in laughing we didn't notice the two ladies who were watching us from the stairs.