Chapter-21

The next few weeks we both were busy in our work. I was working hard along with Leena and my team since the competition got tougher with each passing week.

Tonight was the semi-final episode. Two of my students, one from my team and one from opponent team and one more participant from my team, were still survivors and I was happy for them. After the live shoot we returned to our hotel and I was returning to room alone after bidding bye to all my teammates. I was about to push the door when someone pulled me away with one hand on my mouth so I can't shout. I was pulled into the room opposite to mine and Leena's. The lights in the room were dimmed and the door was locked as soon as I was pushed into the room. I turned to open the door and someone slapped me hard on my face, I fell at the edge of the coffee table and everything turned black.

When I opened my eyes I was in a dark room tied on a chair, my legs were tied too and y mouth was stuffed with some cloth. I tried to move my hands but the rope was tied too tightly that I could not move my hand at all. I stomped my feet in frustration, when I stomped, I heard another stomp in the darkness. I tried to look around to see if there is someone else in the room but I couldn't see anything.

I tried to spit the cloth out using my tongue, pushing the cloth out of my mouth, it almost choked me while doing so but eventually I was successful doing so.

"Hello, is there anyone else in the room?" I asked in a low voice and her the stomping again.

"Hi My name is Trisha Talwar. I know you must be tied to a chair and stuffed with cloth in your mouth like I was. I was able to spit the cloth out. You can try pushing it out with your tongue." I said and for next few minutes I didn't ear anything. I heard someone coughing and then it was silent for couple minutes.

"Hello Trisha, how did you end up here?" He asked me and I was shocked hearing his voice.

"Jeet what are you doing here? How the hell you got kidnapped? You are mostly surrounded with security." I asked him in one go since I was tensed.

"Relax, I will tell you. I came to meet you at the hotel but Leena told me you didn't come to the room, when I checked the cctv I found someone kidnapped you. When I was trying to look for you someone kidnapped me too." He said and I mentally face-palmed myself.

"Wow now who is going to rescue me if you are here stuck with me? Seriously Jeet? You are the hero of my story, you should be rescuing me not being tied with me." I said in irritation and he looked at me wide eyed.

"Are you for real Trisha? I mean I got kidnapped while trying to rescue you and you are blaming me?" he asked, shock clearly visible in his tone.

"If you acted a little smart you would have rescued me rather then getting yourself kidnapped." I said and he chuckled.

"If you were a little smart, you wouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place and we both would not be here." He said and I pouted at him.

"Shut up now think how are going to get out of here? I have to perform tonight in the show else my teammates will be disqualified." I said and his expression changed.

"That's what I have been doing all the while when you were ranting and blaming. Listen to me, I will be playing unconscious while you shout for help. We need to first figure out who and how many we are dealing with before trying to escape. Try to get out of here making any excuse." Jeet said and I nodded.

He quickly hung his head low as if he is unconscious and I started shouting.

"Hello, Is anyone here? Help, Please help me. Hello" I was shouting when suddenly the door opened and a figure was standing in the doorway but his face wasn't visible since the light from his behind was coming straight in my eyes.

"Well, someone is awake. I see you managed to remove the cloth. Pretty good." He said and the voice seemed familiar but I couldn't collect at the top of my head whose voice it was.

"Hello, Please help me. I need to pee." I said and he laughed really loudly.

"I thought you will ask to release you. But.. But you need to pee. Hahahha" He said and laughed again.

"Listen Mr. whoever you are, I am not dumb to ask you to release me because if you wanted to do that you would have not kidnapped me in the first place. I don't care how dumb you are but right now I really need to pee and unless you have the money to get me new clothes and ability to clean here I am fine with doing it here, else take me to the restroom." I said irritated and showing the urgency to pee.

I could see Jeet pressing his lips hard to control the laughter.

The man in the doorway came inside and stood in front of me, I could see his face clearly now. It was none other than Laksh.

"Laksh, you? You kidnapped me? Seriously for a freaking show you can kidnap people?" I asked in all my shock.

"Hahahhaha are you really this naïve or just acting? Anyways I don't care and next time think before you speak to me. I am sending you to restroom this time but next time if you talk to me with that attitude of yours, I will make sure you pee and shit in this chair and nobody to clean or change your clothes. So girl, shut up and be a good girl." He said and signaled someone at the door to come in.

A girl of age around 20 years came in and helped me getting up by untying the rope around my legs but didn't untie my hands. She took me out of the room I and Jeet were in, we entered into a huge hall which looked like some dining hall of some abandoned house since there wasn't much furniture except a big table and few chairs. There was an old and pale painting on the wall. I could see a kitchen from dining hall but it looked empty too. The restroom was at a corner of the dining hall. I went in and the other was following me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her.

"Don't you need help in removing your pants?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I will manage. I don't need my hands open to remove my pants. You can stand outside and wait for me." I said and she nodded but warned me to not lock the door before standing out and I agreed.