Chapter-47

"Rajat, you.. you are alive. Oh My God. You are alive." Mom kept muttering while her eyes kept showering tears. She went close to Dad and touched his face. Dad smiled at her and she lost it breaking down in tears crying her heart out hugging Dad.

"Shhh Shhh Ranjana, I am here. I am sorry I couldn't come earlier." Dad said stroking Mom's back.

After about 10 minutes of Dad telling Mom sweet nothings finally mom calmed down and told Dad about me and how I got married to Jeet. She turned her head towards me and Jeet and signaled us to come near them.

My feet were rooted to where I was standing rejecting to move ahead when Jeet kept his hand on my shoulder and wiped my tears. I didn't realize I was crying. I looked at him and he held my hand pulling me close to Dad's bed.

"Trisha, is that you? my girl" Dad said trying to sit up. Jeet went ahead and helped him.

"And you must be Shekhar's son, Abhijeet right?" Dad asked Jeet and he nodded with a smile.

"Thank you so much son for holding my Trisha's hand. Shekhar and I dreamt of it and I am so happy to see you both together." Dad said smiling.

"Please don't say such things Dad, I love Trisha and there was no way in the world I was going to marry someone else." Jeet said looking at me with all the love in his eyes.

"Trisha, why are you standing there beta? Please come to dad, I want to see my angel properly after so long." Dad said pulling his hand out which I took gladly and moved closed to him.

"D...Dad, how have you been? Did they hurt you?" I asked while tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"I am fine beta, They didn't do anything I couldn't bear or not trained for. The only thing that kept me going was to meet you and your mom. I wish I could be there when you were growing up. Please forgive Dad for missing out on all your important days." Dad said and I hugged him tightly.

"Please don't say all that Dad, it wasn't your fault. I can't imagine what you have gone through all alone. Please don't feel bad about us. We love you." I said sobbing in his neck while he stroked my head.

"I have cleared the.." Shreyas stopped finishing the sentence when he saw us with Dad.

"I am Sorry I will come back later." He said and was about to go out when Jeet called him.

"Buddy Thanks for being here but I guess there is someone else who needs you more than anyone else right now." Jeet said as he moved closer to where Shreyas stood to keep his hand on Shreyas's shoulder.

"I don't think anyone needs me Abhi. Please don't try to justify her actions." Shreyas said.

"Hey bud, It was all planned alright, Leena and Trisha were just helping us so please don't be so harsh on yourself and her. She is miserable thinking you didn't trust her and now angry with her." Jeet said and Shreyas looked at us in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" Shreyas asked.

"Its true Shreyas. You remember the day when we found the cameras hidden in our room, we suspected that this was going to be difficult so Jeet and I were thinking of backup plan when Leena heard us and suggested that she should start the act when time comes since she is an outsider in all this drama and it is easier to get convinced when she pulls the act telling she just wants her family safe and would do anything to keep them safe. We didn't tell you because we wanted it to look natural and it was better if lesser people knew about it, besides since your cover blew up and we were sure that they were tracking you and the monster confirmed it. She only helped us and my poor darling is crying like anything since we got back after getting that bastard arrested." I told him and I could see shock and guilt all over his face.