Chapter-6

When I reached home it was 1:00 PM, I gave mom and Shriya Auntie the good news about Leena and Shreyas. They both were very happy and talked about their wedding nonstop while we had lunch. It was great to see mom so excited after so long, Leena is like second daughter to her just like I am to Leena's parents.

After lunch I went to my room to finish some banking work online. Every month I donate some amount to martyr widows fund on mom's name. I remember how mom had to struggle financially when dad was killed, she got Dad's PPF money too after a year and the widow pension that she applied for was too low to run a household. I wanted to help other widows so they don't have to suffer and struggle like us.

After having lunch with mom and Shriya Auntie, I went to my studio. I was dancing my sadness and anger out, it has been a routine for me since Dad passed away to dance whenever I am sad or angry. Utilizing my emotions in my dancing was what made me successful choreographer that people are ready to pay insane amount of money for me to work for them.

I was dancing with tears in my eyes, tears of loneliness, tears of sadness that fills my heart every-time I saw Leena with her Dad, they are very close to each other and every-time I saw them I missed my Dad even more. I wish they always stay together and their sweet family stays happy always. I always wondered if my Dad was alive we would have been the best of friends.

I was still busy dancing with my mind running wild with memories of Dad when I suddenly felt someone's stare on me. I stopped and turned to find Jeet and Shreyas standing there leaned on the side wall at the entrance of the studio. I turned again to wipe my tears and stop the music. I composed myself before turning to face them again.

"Hi guys, when did you guys come?" I asked avoiding looking at them in eyes.

"Just few minutes back when you were busy dancing, Boy, you dance extremely well, I haven't seen anyone with such passion." Shreyas replied while Jeet just stared at me.

"Thanks Shreyas. Have a seat guys and lets discuss things in few minutes, I am waiting for my Manager to be here in few minutes." I said and showed them the way to my office to sit.

As we settled in chairs, I ordered Coffee for them and juice for myself and Leena, who must be arriving soon, from the nearby café. The café is very old and always deliver drinks and snacks at my office since most of their business comes from my studio as my students and their friends and families would visit the café frequently.

"So Shreyas, oops Jiju. How was lunch?" I teased Shreyas and he gave me a shy smile.

"Oh my god, your friend is so whipped by my best friend Jeet." I said looking at Jeet who was still staring at me with some complex emotion. He averted his gaze when I looked at him.

"Yes he is. By the way where is your friend?" Jeet asked looking around the office searching for Leena.

"I just said I am waiting for my Manager, remember?" I said and was about to say something when the door opened and Leena came.

"tumne pukara aur hum chale aye,

Jaan hatheli par le aye reee..." Leena entered to hug me animatedly when she realized we are not alone and bit her tongue.

"Ahem Ahem.." I coughed to tease her but now I have to turn my professional mode on. "Leena this is Mr. Abhijeet Khurana and his partner Mr. Shreyas Kapoor they are from Abhyas Entertainment Group and want us to choreograph their upcoming dance reality show." I said and she turned to see them in surprise.

Gladly she too turned professional immediately and shook hands with both of them introducing herself.

"Hello, I am Leena Mehra, Ms. Trisha's Manager. Nice to meet you both." She said and took the seat beside me.