Chapter-15

"Excuse me Sir, May I have the honor of dancing with the great owner of one of the biggest Entertainment company in the country and the most eligible bachelor." I said extending my hand toward Jeet while glaring at the drunk woman.

Jeet gave me a small smile and took my hand, Rishita took it as cue to leave but she was angry, she stomped towards the bar while I and Jeet started dancing.

He took my one hand in his hand and circled his other hand on my waist pulling me closer to him while my other hand rested on his shoulder. We swayed slowly with the music.

"Thankyou for saving me sweetheart. She is too clingy and I hate her." Jeet said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh really Sir, I saw how much you were hating to dance with her?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sorry baby, but trust me I never want to be around her for she is such a fake and tries to act seductive and close every time I meet her. Its just that she is a great actress and brings lot of success to the company that I have to bear her." He said trying to explain me.

I let out a small laugh at his nervous state. Poor Jeet, he thought I am angry when I was just pulling his leg.

"Chill husband. I was just pulling your leg but yes please reject politely next time saying you hate dancing or something else if she tries to be clingy. I don't like anyone drooling and hanging around your neck." I said and he grinned from ear to ear hearing me.

"So my wifey is jealous." He said and I raised my brows at him.

"No I am not jealous just protective since my innocent husband can't say no to desperate actresses." I said as he turned me in his arms with my back touching his chest, we were still swaying softly on the music.

Soon the lights were turned on, and I ran towards Leena before anyone can spot us together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trisha wake up, quickly wake up. You don't know what happened. We are in a mess already in the second week." Leena was shouting trying to wake me up.

"What happened darling?Why are you shouting?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Dude look at the newspaper headlines today." She said and passed the newspaper to me.

My eyes widened at the headlines. There was a photo of me and Jeet dancing together looking at each other in eyes smiling. It was a beautiful picture but the headlines was rude.

'The famous Abhijeet Khurana, known for being indifferent towards women found dancing sensuously with the participant choreographer Trisha Talwar. Is it something serious or Miss Trisha is also one of the wannabees?'

"What the hell. How the hell did they click the picture? It was so dark." I said and Leena shrugged her shoulders.

"Leave it, I am not going to spoil my mood over this. Even if it wasn't Jeet, they would have written something like this about whoever I would have danced with. So let's not let it get to our brains, let Jeet handle it." I said and Leena nodded in agreement.

I got up from bed and went to washroom to freshen up.