Chapter-33

Trisha how did you know that there was a camera here?" Shreyas asked and I narrated them the phone call with the stranger.

"You know what I don't care about the wedding but I want you safe and you both are not going to stay alone at night. Even though its Anuj's hotel but I still don't trust any of his men." Jeet said and we all looked at him.

"What are you planning Bro?" Shreyas asked.

"Since its already late we will stay here tonight but for tomorrow you will be sleeping at our home with Moms and Grandpa. I trust my security more than security anywhere else." He said and I looked at him surprised.

"What are you saying Jeet? First, you both can't stay here tonight, if anyone finds out they will kill us by taunts and second don't worry we can handle ourselves. If anything happens I have your number on speed dial so don't worry. We are not going anywhere, it's just a matter of two nights, after tomorrow the wedding will take place anyway." I said and Jeet shook his head in disagreement.

"No way I am not leaving both of you girls alone after hearing that someone is spying on you and that is final. If you don't want to go home then I and Sreyas will company you girls tomorrow as well." He said and I shook my head.

"Yes, even I feel Abhi is right." Shreyas added and Leena glared at him.

"Are you mad Mr. Kapoor? How can you agree? Listen you both, we are not glass dolls that anyone can do what they want. Just so you guys know, I am a black belt in Judo and Trisha also took some self-defense classes." Leena said proudly.

"Oh really then please enlighten me, my dear fiancé madam, that how did this self-defense expert got kidnapped the last time?" Shreyas asked and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Hey, will you just look down? You are not helping me here. Tell him." Leena nudged me.

"Umm... actually, when Laksh held my hand and covered my mouth with his other hand I bit him really hard that he slapped me as soon as he took me to the room opposite to our room, he slapped me really hard that I hit the table and became unconscious." I told him and he shook his head.

"Exactly my point, no offense girls, we are not saying that you both are weak or something but the people we are dealing with are much stronger. Just imagine if Jeet can be kidnapped and hit, why can't you?" Shreyas said and Leena agreed.

"Okay fine I agree that we are not as strong as you guys but you both have to leave at 5:00 AM before anyone wakes up and finds out that we all were in the same room together." I said and they all nodded in agreement.

Jeet and I decided to take the sofa bed in the living room since we took the bedroom the last time we shared the room during the show.

"What are you thinking?" I asked Jeet as I climbed the sofa bed.

"Ummm actually I want to tell you something but I want you to know that I didn't want to do anything of this sort but I had to." Jeet said and I looked at him confused.

"Jeet please talk clearly okay, don't beat around the bush." I said and he sighed looking down.

"Ummm Actually tomorrow morning your Uncle will be here too with his family." He said without looking at me.

"WHAT? Who invited them?" I shouted jumping out of the sofa bed, Leena and Shreyas came out running at the same time.

"Relax sweetheart, I promise he will not come anywhere near you. I hated to invite him but Grandpa was adamant that someone from your family should attend our wedding. After discussing this with both moms I invited him." He said trying to calm me down.

"Jeet why didn't you tell me? I can't face that monster." I said I was panicking and Leena knew it that I am uncontrollable if I panic so she quickly gave me a glass of water which I immediately gulped down while she patted my back.

Jeet got up from the sofa bed and came close to me. He took my hands in his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Trisha Sweetheart, Do you trust me?" he asked and I nodded my head since the words couldn't come from my mouth due to my panic attack.

"Then please trust me, he won't be able to come near you let alone touch you. I will break his hands if he even tried to touch you." He said and I calmed down knowing he is there to protect me from him.

"Trisha don't worry we all are here for you if that monster tried to do anything we all will break his legs." Leena said.

"Yes and you know your best friend is a black belt in Judo, she will kick his ass." Shreyas added and I chuckled making the three of them smile.

"That's like my Trisha. Now please no more shouting, no more surprises or shocks. It's already 1:00 AM and I need my beauty sleep. Goodnight." Leena said moving away from me and entering the bedroom.

Shreyas and Jeet let out a small laugh at her antics and I just smiled looking at the three people who were there with me for me. I felt lucky at that moment to have them in my life. Not everyone can have such a loving husband, caring best friend and sweet brother. Yes, Shreyas was like a brother to me but I never told Shreyas this because whenever he sees me enjoying with him, he gets really jealous.

Soon Jeet and I snuggled each other to sleep after Jeet gave me a kiss on my forehead and assured me again that he will not let anything go wrong.