Chapter-24

I woke up to find Moms staring at me intently. I looked around and found Leena standing with moms too.

"Mom how is Jeet? Is he fine now?" I asked and they nodded together.

"I want to meet him." I said trying to get up when Mom stopped me.

"Trisha Sweety, you need rest. You went under so much stress and also donated your blood that too without eating or drinking anything for more than 12 hours. You can meet Abhi later, also you have to be at the shoot in five hours for the finale episode." She said and I looked dazed at her.

"Mom what are you saying? I am not going anywhere till the time he is here. And I want to meet him right now, please let me go." I said trying to get up from the bed again.

"Trisha beta your mom is right. Besides don't forget Abhi wants to see you winning this show, even after four months of your marriage you both didn't get to spend much time together because of this show and you both took this pain so you can win this show, please don't throw all your hardwork and his patience away. Please first gain some strength and win this for him, he is going nowhere, he is fine and under unconscious right now so it's alright if you meet him after winning this for him and he will be very happy to know that you won." Shriya Mom said and I stopped getting up from bed.

I remembered how he always told me to focus and win this show since he cannot wait to introduce me as his wife. How he always encouraged me and showed his support before and after every episode shoot. If I don't go to the finale today he will be disappointed. I decided I will win this for him and then meet him, I imagined how happy he will be.

I took rest for as long as the doctor asked me to before letting me go for the shoot. I got discharged after about three hours or so and then I went for the shoot. My team was already there getting ready for the performances, Leena told me they all were worried since morning about my absence but she handled the situation saying I was not well and hence was at hospital but will be there. Thanks to Shreyas, he informed Leena about our kidnap and they both managed everything silently without anyone knowing about our kidnap.

I collected my thoughts remembering Jeet's smile and how he wished me before every show. I focused on our performances and danced with all my anger and frustration about not being able to save him from Laksh stabbing him. Since Laksh was already was dead he wasn't there which put the opponent team at a disadvantage and after all the performances and counting of live votings the results were declared. We won, yes my team won the show. I had tears again in my eyes thinking about Jeet's expressions when he will hear the news.

As soon the award ceremony was over I, Leena and Shreyas left the venue as soon as possible and reached hospital. Shreyas told me that Jeet was shifted to his private room. We moved to the room where he was shifted. When we entered the room I saw Moms sitting on the sofa at the corner of the room talking something seriously and Jeet was laying in the bed sleeping.

I went to his bed and looked at his sleeping figure. I touched his face gently, he was sleeping so peacefully. Leena and Shreyas came and stood close to me.

"What did the doctor say, when will he wake up?" I asked them and they looked at each other awkwardly. I couldn't understand but since they didn't reply me I asked again.

"Trish darling, that, Abhi.. that" Leena was stammering trying to say something. I told her to stop and looked at Shreyas.

"Trisha Beta, we all are here for you both. Abhi had lot of blood loss and even though your blood could save him the doctors couldn't prevent him from slipping into temporary coma. The doctors say they don't know when he will wake up." Shriya mom said patting my shoulder and I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"But you said he is fine." I asked her.

"He is fine and safe beta, look he is here in-front of you. We knew if we tell you about his state you will not go for the show. Beta we all wanted you to win this and most of all Abhi wanted it. You don't worry, I know my son, he is even stronger then his dad and loves me and you more then Shekhar ever did. He will be up soon for us. But you have to perform his duties till the time he wakes up. The company needs someone and you have to manage things on his behalf." Shriya mom replied with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her knowing it is more difficult for her to see Jeet in this comatose state then it was for me. She already lost her husband years ago and she was almost at the verge of losing her only son that too saving me, still she was as strong as ever. I definitely needed to learn a lot from these two best friends who were still standing here strongly with smile on faces and faith in their heart.

Shreyas asked me and moms to go home and rest till morning but I rejected the offer. I asked him to take moms home and make sure they eat something before going to bed. I asked Leena to go with moms too since I was staying at the hospital with Jeet. I asked Shreyas to go home too after dropping Moms but he denied and said he would rather be with Jeet and me to make sure all is fine.