Chapter-46

We entered the hotel with Shekhar dad joining us. Our moms, Leena and Shreyas's parents, Jeet's Grandpa were still there waiting with worried faces. All the relatives and cousins were gone to their respective rooms, thank god for that.

"Trisha, Leena, Are you girls okay? You scared us. Why would you do something like that? I didn't expect this from both of you of all people." My mom said running towards us as soon as she saw us.

"Mom we are fine and we are sorry for what we did. We know you all hate us but first, we have to go somewhere." I said holding my mom's hands and looking at Jeet.

"Go where? After the stunt, you girls just pulled I am not going anywhere until you tell me what is going on and where is the file that Jeet gave you? Don't tell me you gave it to him." Mom asked taking her hand away from my grip.

I felt a pang in my heart seeing my mom thought I would help that criminal but I ignored the sadness that was creeping in my heart slowly when I felt Jeet's hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and found the trust and love that he showed in me even after twelve years of separation. I can't thank God enough to give me such a loving and caring husband.

"Mom, we will tell you everything afterward but first we want you to come with us, its very important," I said and started pulling Mom when Jeet signaled me towards Leena.

"Oh fish, I forgot. Mom waits a few minutes." I said and went towards Leena who was standing close to her parents and crying uncontrollably.

"Darling please stop crying. Where is Shreyas? Go and check in his room." I said and was about to pull her in the direction of the elevator but she pulled me back shaking her head in negative.

"He is not here beta. He is not back yet since he left." Shreyas's mom said.

My face fell on sadness and I looked at Jeet, he took out his phone and tried to call Shreyas but put his phone back in his pocket shaking his head. Seems like Shreyas had switched off his phone.

"Hey Darling, Relax okay. He is just a little angry and I am sure once his anger subsides, he will come back to you and listens to you. Let's just give him some time. Meanwhile, let's go to Army Hospital." I said and after five minutes of consoling her sobs died down and we all left for Army hospital.

Mom, Shriya Mom, and Leena's Parents kept asking why we were going to the hospital but we told them they will see.

When we reached the hospital, I held mom's hand and rushed inside. I asked the receptionist the directions to Dad's room number which Jeet told me while driving here. I ran in the direction of the room guided by the receptionist holding mom's hand. She kept asking who are we here to meet but I ignored her questions.

Finally, I was standing in front of the room holding mom's hand. I was taking deep breaths nervously standing facing the door when Jeet along with Shriya Mom, Shekhar Dad, Leena, and her parents arrived.

"Chill Sweetheart, Don't be nervous. Go inside I am sure he must be waiting to meet you both." Jeet said squeezing my shoulder and I thanked him before opening the door.

I opened the door and pushed mom inside first since she struggled and missed him the most in all those years.

"Trisha, who are we.." Mom's eyes widened with tears threatening to fall down as soon as her eyes laid on the man on the hospital bed.