Chapter-11

After dinner I went back to my room tired, as soon as I laid down after changing into my night clothes, I got a call from Jeet. I smiled looking at his name flashing on my mobile screen.

"Hello" I said as I picked up the call.

"Hey, about to sleep?" He questioned.

"No, just lying down. What are you doing?" I asked him casually.

"I am lost in thoughts of my beautiful fiancé." He replied and I blushed at his compliment.

"Don't you think you have become very cheesy?" I asked and heard him chuckle.

"Well may be, but I don't mind being cheesy with you and for you." His reply made me speechless.

"Ummm Sorry for my behavior in the morning." I said.

"Trisha its alright, you don't have to say sorry and I am glad you expressed your anger and frustration on me. It means you have accepted me." He said and I am speechless again. How can this guy be always so understanding.

"Jeet I accepted you the day when I said yes for this marriage so please if you have any doubts about it, just clear your head because I would hate to beat that thought out of your already small brain." I said in all seriousness and he laughed.

"As you say Madam. By the way the show will start in two weeks, Are you ready?" he asked and I replied positive.

"So did you buy your wedding dress?" He asked.

"Umm yes I have given my approval for one. And I also selected the sherwani and kurta pajama for you, I will send you a pic so you can let me know if you are okay with it or want something else." I said.

"No need, I trust you. Anyways I have an early meeting tomorrow and I am sure you must be tired too with all your classes and wedding preparations. Sorry you have to do it all alone, I wish I could be there to help you." He said.

"Its okay Jeet, You have more work than me so what if I did few things alone. Anyways All the Best for your meeting, you should get some rest so go sleep. We will talk tomorrow. Good Night." I said.

"Goodnight sweetheart." He said and with that we hung up.

I don't know when I drifted to sleep thinking about him.

Next day as per my routine I went to the studio for the dance classes after my morning work-out. Once the classes were over it was already 12:30 PM. I sat in my office with Leena finishing some work. She was happy that majority of our commitments are finishing tomorrow.

"Darling I have a news for you." I said and she looked at me.

"What? Tell na, don't create suspense." Leena said and I laughed at her curiosity.

"Well, I and Jeet are getting married on Monday." I said and her eyes widened.

"What? Does Shreyas know about it?" She asked.

"Don't know, I am sure Jeet must have told him after all they are best friends." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Hmm and he didn't tell me. Someone is going to be dead meet as soon I have my hands on him." She said and I laughed.

"Poor Shreyas he is so smitten by you and here you wild tigress planning his murder." I said in between my laughs and she smacked my shoulder.

"Shut Up Trish, But seriously I am very happy. Finally you are getting married first. But wait, what about the show?" she asked.

"We will still do the show. Its just a small court marriage with our moms, you, your parents and your fiancé and his parents. We will not make it public till the show is over." I replied and she jumped in excitement.

"Wow Trish, this is going to be very exciting. Working together everyday still acting as strangers. I am wondering how Abhijeet is going to keep his hands off of you." She said and I told her to shut up.

After bickering for few more minutes we left the studio and she went to her home to give uncle Auntie the news.

I went upstairs to have lunch with Mom and Auntie but Mom and Auntie were nowhere to be seen in Living room or Dining hall so I went to their room but they were already in bed for their nap so I didn't disturb them. Strange, they never have lunch without me.

Ignoring my thoughts I went to my room to change, when I came back to dining hall I found someone sitting on one of chairs around dining table with his back towards me.

"Excuse me, who are you and who do you want to meet?" I asked from behind him as I was coming down the stairs and was about to move towards his front.

"Madam I want to meet you." The man said without turning but the voice was too familiar and I ran towards his front to check if my suspicion was right. And I was right, he was standing right there in front of me smiling like an idiot.

I jumped on him with happiness and hugged him tight, I missed him past few days with all the wedding talks and preparations going on. He was surprised at my sudden reaction and that's why he was a little hesitant at hugging me back at first but then after few seconds hugged me back.

We stayed like that for few minutes and then I realized how close we were, I pulled myself away from the hug flushed. I looked down embarrassed by my action and he came closer making me look at him by pulling my chin up with his fingers.

"You don't have to feel shy with me and I am glad that you missed me as much as I missed you." He said and I blushed again. He chuckled at my blush and kissed my forehead.

"When did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me? I could have picked you from Airport." I said and he chuckled again.

"Relax sweetheart I know you missed me a lot. I arrived today morning at 10:00 AM after you left for studio and I didn't tell you because if I had told you how would I gat a chance to get this hug and see for myself how much you care?" He said and I smiled.

"Did you have lunch? Oh so that's why Mom and Anuntie are already napping because you all had lunch already." I said as I realized.

"Yes Moms had lunch and went to nap to give us some time with each other and I was waiting to have lunch with my dear fiancé." He said and my smile broadened.

"Come lets have lunch" With that we settled on Dining table and finished lunch talking about the wedding on n three days.

I told him about my work commitments finishing tomorrow and then Sunday I will get the henna done and small haldi ceremony for both of us with only Shreyas, Leena and their parents. I told him I want to wear the chooda but Mom said we will do that when we do the proper wedding again after four months when the show was over. He agreed to me as wearing chooda will bring unnecessary attention and people will ask about my husband.

After lunch Jeet asked me if we can go on a double date tomorrow with Shreyas and Leena. I told him I will ask Moms.

"Trisha I am free from work till Tuesday, I will have to go back to Amritsar since the company is currently working on lot of different projects and I being the owner need to look after a lot of the things. I made arrangements for you and Moms to reach there on Saturday and the show shooting will start from next Monday." He said in all seriousness.

"Oh okay, I will prepare then and ask Leena too. By the way, where will we be staying during the show?" I asked.

"Company have booked room for you and Leena in a hotel where all the other participants and crew members will stay. But I want you to stay at our Mansion and if Leena is comfortable then she is welcome too." He said and I pondered on what he just said.

"Umm I was thinking I will live in the hotel since it will help me knowing the team better and avoid the suspicion from the participants and crew. What do you say?" I asked with hopeful eyes that he agrees and as I expected he did.

"Enough of the wedding and work talks. I want to have some fun, its not everyday I take off from work." He said lifting his hands in air.

"Sure, What do you want to do?" I asked and he held my hand to take me to his room.