Chapter-10

I and Jeet didn't get much time to talk to each other after the day I agreed to marry him since he had to travel with his crew for auditions in other cities for next two weeks while I stayed in hospital with Mom for one week and then at home taking care of her and Shriya Auntie.

Mom and Auntie were so happy that as soon as doctor said mom is fine now and she just need to stay happy and can do everything except for heavy weightlifting or rigorous exercise which mom anyways doesn't do.

They both started shopping sarees, Patiala salwar suits, shirts, pants, business suits, sherwanis etc. for me and Jeet as if we are getting married tomorrow.

"Mom Auntie, you guys should hold on your horses. Its not like the wedding is tomorrow." I said when I saw them planning something overexcitedly.

"Well actually beta its not tomorrow but on Monday. Are you ok with it? Actually we want you two to get married like tomorrow but we know that's not possible and you both don't want a flashy wedding right now.

Beta we were thinking if you both can do a court marriage first on Monday when Abhi will be here and then we can do the proper grand celebration wedding once the show is over. That way we will be relaxed and have enough time to shop and prepare and we don't have to wait too long to see you two married." Mom said and I was surprised, its like these two ladies decided to keep throwing surprise bombs on me whenever they want.

"Umm mom isn't it too early?" I asked and she smiled.

"Beta its already too late, please say yes." She said and I had no option then saying yes.

"Mom did you guys discussed with Jeet?" I asked mom and she smiled.

"He is too eager and he is the one who came up with this idea." She said and I was now annoyed.

"Why does he gets all the information beforehand and I am the last one to know?" I said as I pouted and I heard Auntie and Mom laugh.

"Hahaha that's because he is eager to marry you on the other hand if we leave it on you, you will postpone it as much as you can rather than preponing it." Mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"But we need to apply for the marriage first and then after a month or so I guess we can get married, I am not sure about the whole procedure but I guess I read it somewhere that its not that easy to do a court marriage as they show in the movies." I replied trying to put some sense in those ladies. But to my surprise they were smiling sheepishly.

"What? Why are you both smiling like that?" I asked and Auntie smiled at me.

"Beta you don't worry about that, Abhi handled everything he has connections to powerful lawyers and he got the application done backdated and we got the date for next week for the wedding. He also made sure that you guys will get your marriage certificate the same day." Auntie replied and I was shocked. I was angry now because Jeet planned everything on his own without informing me. I didn't say anything to Mom and Auntie and left for my room.

I called Jeet as soon as I entered my room after locking the door. After 3-4 rings he picked up the call and I leashed my anger on him.

"Hello Sweetheart" he said as soon as he picked the call.

"MR. ABHIJEET KHURANA, HOW DARE YOU HIDE ALL THIS PLANNING OF YOURS FROM ME?" I shouted at him and he chuckled in response. I was burning in anger now. How dare he laugh when I am angry on him.

"HOW DARE YOU LAUGH? YOU IDIOT. ANSWER ME, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT ALL THIS COURT MARRIAGE IDEA AND WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE ITS ONLY YOU WHO IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEDDING? DO WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I AM NOT EXCITED? WHY THE HELL I AM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING WHEN I SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONE BEING YOUR DAMN WIFE?" I leashed out my anger not realizing what I was saying and I realized it when I heard his reply.

"I am Sorry sweetheart, I didn't know you were that excited to marry me." I could sense him smirking and it made me realize what I said. A small smile crept on my face.

"I am glad to know that you are as excited as I am. And I promise I will tell you first everything except if it is a surprise for you. And don't dare curse my beautiful wife, I won't tolerate that." He said and I grinned ear to ear. My heart swelled with pride and some unknown emotion for this man on the other end of the call.

"Hey what happened? Why are you not saying anything? Sorry Trisha if you felt left out but I thought to talk to you tonight about this but to my badluck both moms already told you." He said in a soft tone and my eyes welled up at the fact that he mentioned both moms instead of mom and auntie, he called my mom as mom whereas I still called Shriya Auntie as Auntie and not mom. I felt bad that he already accepted me and mom as his family and here I am. Can't even call his mom as Mom. I realized I need to accept the changes and accept my new family.

"Umm no I am fine and I am Sorry for leashing out on you like that. It's just that.." I was cut in between my words by him.

"it's too fast. I know Trisha and trust me it's for the best. I want to officially become your husband before the show starts because I don't want any unwanted gossip about you." He said and I was amazed at how he understands me.

"About the show. I was thinking if we can keep our marriage a secret. I don't want people to think or say that I am in the show because I am your wife and tomorrow if I win it will also be directed to our relationship rather than my hard-work." I said and he replied with a simple 'As you say'.

After promising to call at night and discuss the wedding he cut the call as he was getting late for a meeting.