A Little Laugh

You sat at the lunch table with your friends laughing at a joke Buckey said when you seen that familiar brown leather jacket pass by but it wasn't on the body who the jacket actually belongs to. You watched the girl walked by with your girlfriend jacket on, your eyes scanned the room until they felled on Carol who was sitting across the cafeteria with her friends.

"I'll be back guys, watch my bag" You said as you got up from the table to walk over to Carol.

You made your way over to Carol tapping her shoulder.

" oh hey babe" She greeted smiling at you.

"Where's your jacket? Let me hold it" you asked holding out your hand.

Carol smile dropped as soon as you asked about her jacket. Remembering she let one of the cheerleaders hold her jacket, she quickly made up a lie.

" oh it's in my locker" Carol said.

You smacked her right across her arm.

"Go get your fucking jacket from that girl" You said sternly.

Carol didn't even protest she got up going over to the chick she let hold her jacket, looking back seeing If you was watching her.

"Hey Stacy Imma need my jacket back" she said.

///////

You sat straddling Carol as y'all made out in her bed. Carol had one hand on your ass and the phone in the other. Carol was in a group message with her friends. Trying to kiss and text at the same time just wasn't working with you.

"Babe, I'm over here not on that phone" you said turning her head back towards you.

You took Her bottom lip between your teeth pulling gently causing her to let out a moan. Carol pulled you closer grinding upwards trying to get a little friction. looking over when her phone went off. Trying to ignore it the best she could, carol secretly grabbed her phone holding it up behind Your head. Carol laughed at a text message and ended up blowing air in Your mouth causing you to choke.

" CAROL! what the fuck" you said sitting up.

"Ouuuu I'm sorry baby" she said patting your back.

"What's so fucking important on that damn phone" you  said snatching the phone.

"Babe I'm just in a group chat with Steve and Tony" Carol said.

"Well I'm over here trying to have sex but you're fucking texting your friends" you Said.

"Oh! You're trying to fuck? I thought we was just making out but in that case........ yeah I'm ready" She  said standing up taking her clothes off.

//////

"You really don't have to wear that to a concert Y/N" Carol said about your outfit choice which was very much revealing.

"It's fine" you said looking at yourself in the mirror.

You and Carol were going to a concert with the rest of the gang, meeting them there since nobody had room in their car for all of them to fit.

"What the fuck, it's not fine. You got half your ass out and your under boobs showing"

"Ok what's wrong with that? I want to look good" You said to your girlfriend.

"No you're not about to be getting no type of attention from a bunch of strangers. Go change"  Carol said.

"No" you said walking out the house.

Carol grabbed the blanket from the couch before she left out the house behind you. Once they got to the concert carol had the blanket in her hand walking behind you covering your back side. Carol stopped when she seen a guy looking at You for too long.

"What the fuck are you looking at Dude! I'm fucking that" carol yelled at the guy.

"Would you stop. And why do you have this damn blanket" you asked.

"For you! You need to cover up or I'm going be snapping at people all night" She said.

"Goddddd what are you my girlfriend or my daddy" you said trying to pull your shorts down.

"I'm both" carol said with a smirk.

"Fuck You Carol"you  said rolling your eyes.

"Oh I will. Right after this concert" she laughed.