Control

" ms. Danvers your 3 o'clock is here" her assistant informed.

"Send them in please" Carol said.

Carol signed a few things before they came in. She was very busy today, she had meetings back to back and on top of that she had a pile of papers to look over and sign.

"I'm finally meeting thee Carol" Hector Said walking in her office with his partner.

"Nice to meet you Hector and Bill" she said shaking both their hands.

"what we're bringing to the table is something amazing! It'll blow you away" Bill said opening the folder on  desk.

"Well let me hear it" she said sitting back in your chair.

" ok these pants with this design and your logo in the background" Bill Said.

"I like the design and the pants lay out but i think my logo should be faded on these shorts And my brand name should be on these pants back pockets" Carol said putting her opinion in for both bottoms.

"That's a good idea as well" Hector said.

Before the three of them could make a deal Carol's intercom speaker came on but all she heard was "ma'am you can't go in there" getting up out her chair she walked over towards the door to greet whoever it was coming to her office.

"Give me a second guys" Carol said walking out.

She shook her head before running her hand through her short hair when she seen her wife walking down the hall.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

" oh so I can't come see you now? Why you have another bitch in your office?" You asked.

" I never said that, I was just asking" Carol  said.

" I don't have a problem with you coming to see me but it'll be better if u let me know in advance" she said kissing the top of Your head.

You stared at Carol before rolling your eyes and proceeding to her office. But she grabbed your arm to stop you.

"Hey, don't give me attitude. I'm having a meeting in my office but what you can do is go wait in the lounge for me" She said in a stern voice.

You snatched your arm from her before walking towards the lounge. But You didn't go to the lounge, you went towards the designer floor knowing Taylor was up there. Finishing off her meeting she went to the lounge to get you but you wasn't there. Carol called your phone but you didn't pick up, going back to the front desk Carol went to ask her assistant did she see where you went.

"I seen her up on the designer floor when I brought paper copies to Harry.

"Thank you" Carol said before going upstairs.

Carol should've known that you would be up there. Making her way towards Taylor office she seen you sitting on top of Taylor's desk laughing. She didn't even knock on the door Carol just walked in.

"Let's go" she said to You.

"Woah there boss. Knock and it shall be open unto you" Taylor said.

" yeah ok" Carol said rolling your eyes.

" I'll see you later cutie" Taylor said to You.

You walked pass Carol towards the elevator not even waiting for her . Carol had to Speed walking to catch up with you.

"What the hell is your problem today?" Carol asked you when y'all got on the elevator.

"I don't have a problem baby" you said looking at her all innocent like.

"You gave me attitude when I told you I was in a meeting then you went up there to Taylor. Like what the fuck is going on with you two!? Are you Fucking her?" Carol asked.

You knew just exactly what you was doing. It was something about seeing Carol angry that made you so horny for her.

"Why?" You simply asked.

That just ticked Carol off. Wrapping her hand around You throat, she pushed you back until your back hit the wall. You had a smirk on your face when you got the reaction out of Carol.

"I'll kill the both of you if you're Fucking her" Carol said to her wife in a stern voice.

"I'll never cheat on you Daddy. I belong to you and only you" you said as you looked her in the eyes.

"But it seems like you're afraid of a little competition" you Said.

/////

"When we get in this house go straight upstairs" Carol said to you as she pulled up inside the garage.

" what if I don't want to?" You asked getting out the car.

"it's not up for debate get your ass up them stairs"

You stood there crossing your arms with an eyebrow raised. You was definitely testing Carol today. Walking over to you, Carol picked you up slinging you over her shoulder before entering the house. Once she was in the room she threw you on the bed before she started undressing yourself.

" I see I have to teach you who's in charge here. Take your clothes" she demand.

" no" you said.

"TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF NOW Y/N" Carol yelled making You jump.

You stood up slowly taking your clothes off, your eyes never leaving hers. Your nipples were hard and panties were soaked. Once you took your panties off you threw them at Carol before sitting back on the bed. She took off her briefs and Your eyes went straight to her dick.

"Turn over on your stomach" Carol mumbled while stroking herself.

You turned over on your stomach just laying there waiting for Carol . Carol moaned when she pulled Your ass checks apart. Your pussy was so wet, you was ready for her. Pulling you up by the waist she lined herself up before pushing all the way inside you.

"Fuck" you moaned gripping the sheets.

Wrapping her hand around your ponytail Carol pulled on it as she began Fucking you.

//////

"You could've just told me wanted sex instead of going through all that" Carol said as she held you in her arms.

"And where's the fun in that? You're so fucking sexy when you're mad, I just can't help myself"