Doctors

"Ouu don't you look sexy today Doctor Danvers" you said as you walked passed her.

"Y/N don't start please"  Carol chuckled.

Wow! I really can't believe this but my girlfriend is sexy as hell! Cute kissable face and a body like a goddess and to top it all off she's a fucking doctor..... chief of trauma to be exact" you said gloating about your girlfriend.

"You're such a goof ball" Carol said pulling you into a kiss.

" your goof ball" you said deepening the kiss.

" no. We're only on lunch break and you're about to go back in a few" Carol said pushing you away.

" I wanna feel on your lady parts" you whined resting your hands on her ass.

" you can feel them later. One more hour then we're off" she chuckled.

" are we still having pretend movie night at my place?" You asked.

"  yes baby"

"Ok. I love you" you said pecking her lips before leaving.

You didn't really gets to see your girlfriend that much while at work since she's Chief of trauma so she's mainly over in the ER while you're just a level up. Being chief of surgeon is a lot of work but you loved it, that title also came with respect.  Walking back to your office your pager went off.

" what is it now" you mumbled to yourself picking up your beep.

Reading your pager you ran to your patient's room.

"W-we were talking one minute and then I looked over and his eyes rolling to the back of his head" the girl said.

pulling out your stethoscope you went to check his heart, listening closely.

"Crap He has fluid around his heart, let's get him prep for surgery" you said.

........

Carol stood above watching you in the OR, Carol had got lucky with you. When you both started you two didn't like each other. Everything was a challenge to the both of you, but some how the two of you became friends and one thing lead to another.

" wifey up above" one of the nurses said.

You looked up seeing Carol looking at you. Pulling your mask down you blew a kiss at her making her smile.

"Soon" you said to the nurse.

////

"Good save today" Carol said to you.

"Thanks"

You walked Carol over to her car pecking her lips a few times.

"I'll see you later alright" you said smiling at her.

"Yeah. See you later baby" she said

Carol went home jumping straight in the shower. Moving quick as possible just trying to get over to your place. She didn't bother putting on any bra and panties, she just slipped on some short and her college sweatshirt and headed out. Pulling up to your house she used her key to get in.

"Babe?" Carol called out.

Not getting an answer she went upstairs to your room. That's when she noticed that you were in the shower. Walking inside the bathroom she sat on the toilet waiting on you.

" get your sexy ass out that shower" Carol said to you.

"Fuck you scared me" you said pulling the curtains back.

" I'm sorry" she laughed.

You smiled to yourself when Carol eyes went straight to your dick when you stepped out the shower.

" hey cutie my eyes are up here" you said snapping your fingers.

" I never seen it on soft before" Carol said still staring.

"Hey come on now" you said covering up.

"Y/N I've seen you naked plenty of time" Carol said.

" yeah but my dick was always on hard" you said walking out the bathroom.

Carol stood up following behind you, she flopped down on your bed as she watched you get dressed.

" no put on those briefs"she said pointing at the bright pink ones.

"I'm home and I want my dick to breathe" you said.

Once you got dressed you and Carol moved downstairs to your movie room.

" I'm not going to even lie to you babe but I want sex" Carol said looking at you.

" I knew you couldn't resist" you said pulling Her in for a kiss.