You Saved Me Part 2

Carol laid in the hospital bed with You as you slept, she had her good arm wrapped around you. She haven't left your side yet since every time a guy came around you freaked fout. Carol lifted her head when a nurse walked in.

"Officer Danvers we have Y/N's father outside in the lobby waiting to come in" she said.

"Alright, thank you" Carol said slowly slipping from out the bed.

Carol left the room so the father could have time with his daughter. Going outside she took the time to call and check up on her daughter.

"Hey Mama how is she?" Carol asked.

"She's fine, just taking a nap. When are you getting off sweetie?Did you find the girl?" She asked.

" tonight and yes I found her. I would've been back yesterday but she freaks out every time a guy comes around so I just stayed until a family came" Carol explained.

"Alright honey, I'll see you when you get here"

//////

You went to cuddle more into Carol but she wasn't there. Your eyes flew open, sitting up in the bed you went to panicking.

" CAROL!!!" You yelled as you felt tears forming in your eyes.

" hey, hey princess. Clam down, I'm here" your dad said coming out the bathroom.

"D-Daddy"

You got out the bed running over to your dad,hugging  him not letting go.

" oh I missed you so much, I thought I'll never see you again" Eddie cried.

" I missed you too" you sobbed.

" how did you get free baby girl" He asked moving you back over to the bed.

" the cop.... she saved me. I don't know where she is now"

Carol came in right on time. Rushing in the room when one of the nurses said you were yelling for her.

"You ok?" She asked You.

" yeah, this is my dad" you said.

Eddie walked over to Carol giving her a big hug but not to hard to hurt Carol's arm.

"Thank you so much for bringing my daughter back. I'll forever be grateful for you ma'am" Eddie said.

" it's my job mr.Y/L/N" Carol said looking over at you.

" hey, I have to go but I'll see you later ok?" Carol said.

///////

~1 month later~

Carol pushed her 6 month old daughter in her stroller as she walked around the park. She walked over to the bench under the tree sitting in the shade when she heard her daughter's cries. Sitting down Carol grabbed her baby bag from the bottom.

" Alright, alright princess. I'm going to pick you up right now" she said grabbing her out the seat.

"You make everything hard for mama" Carol said as she tried to fix the baby bottle and hold her at the same time.

" you need some help?" You asked smirking at the older lady.

Carol looked up seeing You, you looked really different but she still remembered those eyes and that smile.

" oh hey! Yeah, sure if you don't mind can you just grab her" Carol asked.

You took the baby from her hand before you moved to sit down next to her.

"You're so adorable!" You said smiling at the little girl In your arms.

" thanks"Carol said as she fixed her bottle.

" so how you been?" She asked.

" I've been good, I'm taking online classes. I'm sleeping better now" you said grabbing the bottle from Carol wanting to feed the baby.

"What about you around guys?" Carol asked.

" I can't, I don't feel comfortable around them" You said feeding the little girl.

" but you're around your father"

" that's different Carol.He's my father I know he won't do anything to me" you said.

"hmm, I suppose" Carol said.

You looked over at Caro, staring at her, taking in all her features. You had to admit that she was a very attractive woman.

You gave the bottle back to Carol before you burped the baby.

" now I hope she goes to sleep" Carol chuckled.

" how old are you Carol?" You asked curious about the cop.

" I'm 25"

You gave the little girl back to Carol when you seen your dad pull up at the park.

" um I have to go, my dad just pulled up" you said.

"Oh alright it was nice seeing you Y/N" Carol said strapping her daughter back in.

"C-could I have your number?" You asked shyly.

"Yeah of course"

Carol gave her number to you before the two of you went separate ways. Your  heart was fluttering, you couldn't believe you had got her number.