Basketball Camp

"Do you have your bags packed?" You asked Carol.

"Huh? What bag?" Carol said too focused in her game.

You stepped in front of the tv blocking Her view.

"Come on Y/N" She whined said.

"Go pack your bags now, we have to leave 5 in the morning. We agreed that if I spent the night with you that you'll pack your pages as soon as we got out of school." You said.

"Ok ok I'm getting up. But what do I get if I do it?" Carol asked with a smirk.

"Not a damn fucking thing Carol" you said walking away.

////////

Danvers Pull your damn pants up, nobody wants to see your Snoopy boxers" coach Henry said.

"She does" Carol Smiled pointing at you.

"Carol " you said giving you girlfriend a stern look.

"Ok, ok" She said before getting on the bus.

"Saved you and Y/N the spot right behind me and Natt" Carol best friend Valkyrie said.

" thanks" she said before sitting down waiting for her girlfriend.

"Alright you guys when you hear your name say hear" You said holding a list.

After all the names was called carol stood up on the seat in the back.

"You didn't call me"She shouted up front with her hand raised.

"Everyone knows you're here Danvers now sit down" coach said.

"Wherever Y/N's at Carol is right behind Her" Erica said.

"Got a problem with that?" Carol said.

"You really wanna start" Erica said standing up.

"Hey, Hey. Babe come on sit down"You said stepping in front of Carol.

"I fucking hate her dude" Carol said flopping down in your seat.

"Yeah I know baby" You said kissing Her cheek as you sat next to her.

"We can jump her at the end of camp" Valkyrie said turning around in her seat.

"That's not happening well unless you two want to be kicked off the team" Natasha said.

She's just trying to get back with Y/N again" Val said.

Carol looked at you before grabbing Your face turning it towards her.

"You're mines and only mines, nobody but me can have you. You understand?" Carol said possessively.

"Yes baby" you said blushing.

"Why don't you be that aggressive with me Val?" Natasha asked turning around.

//////

"So we just go pick our own cabin?" Carol asked your coach.

"Nope. It's four schools here, point guards, shooting guards, power forwards, small forwards, centers, and team managers will be paired up with each other and put in the same cabins" Henry said.

"You better behave and no attitude. Or slick talking" you Said to your girlfriend.

"Yeah I know" she mumbled.

" I'm serious. I'll be back, we have to go check you guys in" You said walking away with Natasha.

After You and Natasha checked their school in they were given wristbands for every girl.