Soccer

"The fuck you mean I can't play next game!? Coach I'm the captain" you shouted.

" I know, I know but the activity director pulled up all my players grades. And you, Ashley, and sky is failing a class. I spoke to y'all teachers and they said they'll give a packet so You all would be able to pull that grade up because I need my good players next Saturday" coach Romanoff  said.

" that lady class is so fucking hard! And I'm trying my best" you said running your hand through your hair.

" how about this. I have a niece, she's a senior here and she's really smart I can get her to tutor you. How about that?" She suggested.

" yeah, yeah. I'll take anything" you said.

" alright. Just come straight to my office after school" Coach Romanoff said.

////////

" Wanda just wait for me alright, I'll drop you off home" you said to your best friend.

" of course I'm going to wait on you, I don't have a ride" Wanda said.

You had Wanda to walk you inside the gym to Coach Romanoff office before she went to practice. Walking down the long hall you seen three girls and a boy standing by coach door.

" shit all of them here for tutoring" Wanda mumbled.

" hey is coach in there?" You asked when you got closer to the group.

" yeah she's in there. You can go in if you want" Carol said stepping out the way.

" I'll see you later Wanda" you said before walking pass them.

"Fuck she's hot" you said to yourself looking back at Carol.

" coach those kids out there for tutoring too?" You asked walking in.

" oh no. That's my niece and her friends" she said.

Checking her watch she stood up grabbing the bag full of soccer balls and her clip board.

" I'm going to send her in"

You sat down waiting for her niece hoping that it was the girl with blonde hair.

" I'm sorry, I was just talking to my friends" Carol said.

" oh no you're fine" you said sitting up.

"I'm Carol by the way" she said introducing herself.

" I'm your next girlfriend" you said smiling at her.

You was a smooth talker when it came down to females,Stuff just flowed out naturally. And you definitely was about to throw down your Mac daddy sauce to talk to the goddess sitting in front of you.

" my next girlfriend? How do you know if I'm gay?" Carol asked sitting down next to you.

" don't have a problem turning you out" you said causing Her to laugh out loud.

" you're very outspoken.... I like that" Carol said smirking at you.

..........

Half way through the pack you had to take a break.

" fuck. My brain can't take all this shit in" you mumbled resting your head on the desk.

Carol noticed your birthmark on your neck and decided to run her finger over the brown patch.

" woah don't do that" you said jumping up.

" why? I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" Carol qasked out of panic.