I Hate Your Dad Part 4

It's been two weeks since Carol went to jail.... since the last time she seen or spoken to You. Somehow the incident got out to tmz and shit definitely haven't been good on her side. She's been getting bashed on social media by everyone especially your fans. you had people to collect your things out of the  house. Carol tried calling but you never picked up.

" remember you don't have to answer anything you feel uncomfortable talking about" Carol  manager said.

" yeah I know" she said taking a sip of her water.

Carol stood backstage waiting for her cue to walk out. She was kinda nervous because she knew You'll be brought up tonight. Carol walked out when she was told to,greeting Ellen before sitting down.

" it's good to see you again Carol" Ellen said.

" you too! How long has it been since I was last here? Two months?" She asked.

" yeah I think so, but I was at your fight  a week ago" she said.

" oh God you seen that horrible fight" she said covering her face.

" yes unfortunately. You had everyone shook! Like that was your first L, what happened?" Ellen asked.

" my mind just isn't in the right place right now" she said.

" well I hope that's the first and last" she said.

" that's if my lucky charm come back to me" she said.

" well I was there at the fight and you still lost" Ellen said joking around.

Carol laughed along with the crowd at her joke.

" oh. You must be talking about this lucky charm" she said.

A picture of You appeared up on the screen, it was from her fight in Vegas. She smiled a bit, staring at the picture for awhile.

" yeah that's my lucky charm" she said.

" and why wasn't she at the fight?" Ellen asked.

Carol didn't know if she wanted to touch on that topic but then again she wanted to at least put something out there.

" i um... I don't think we're together anymore. I went on a family vacation with her family and me and Y/N got into an argument and I ended up putting my hands on her. I let my anger take over me and I ended up hurting her and probably my baby. I didn't mean to hurt her, I love Y/N so much that woman has my heart in her hand and I messed that all up" Carol said as tears felled from her eyes.

"I'm so messed up without her, I haven't seen or spoken to her since the trip. She's my everything" she said.

//////

"How is she? Is the baby still alive" Carol asked.

" yes the both of them is fine, she still complain about her back every now and then" Matt said.

" that's good. Thanks for agreeing to meet me" she said.

" no problem, you're like one of my best friends" he said smiling at her.

" I didn't mean to hit her Matt"

" you pushed her. Hitting  and pushing are two different things" he said.

" I still shouldn't have put my hands on her, she's my girlfriend"

" you know if she would've slapped anybody else they would've did much worst than a push. I don't know why you didn't say she slapped you in your interview, you're just letting everyone bash you for the wrong thing and she isn't correcting shit" Matt said.

"She's pregnant, I don't want her stressing" Carol said taking a sip of her drink.

" she still wants to be with you Carol.her dad was the one that sent them guys there to get her things. She's staying with them at the moment"

/////

Carol waited an hour in her car for Your parents to leave and as soon as they was gone Carol got out going to the front door. Knocking twice she waited for an answer.

" can we talk please" Carol asked when You opened the door.

You was about to close the door on her but Carol stopped it with her foot.

"Y/N pleaseeeee. I'm begging you, can we talk please"

You stepped aside letting Carol in before closing the door. Carol following you to the living room.

" I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean it, I love you so much and not having you around just kills me" Carol said as tears began to fill her eyes.

" I know me and your dad don't get along but I'm willing to make things right with him, I'll do anything for you baby. I don't care what it is just please give me another chance, I promise I'll be better... I promise" Carol sobbed.

You began to cry as you listened to Carol, you loved her like crazy. You was wrong too for hitting her in the first place. You moved closer to Carol wrapping your arms around her . Carol pulled you close as possible missing the feeling of you in your arms.

" I'm sorry too Carol . I'm sorry for slapping you" You said.

" I don't care about that baby, I just want you and gracey to come home" Carol said letting her hand rest on your stomach.

" I love you and need you baby and I can't live without you. I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I would love to call you my wife" Carol said pulling out the black box showing the big diamond ring.

Carol had that ring for months now. She was planning on proposing to You two weeks ago when you all was on a family trip but shit got fucked up. And she couldn't wait any longer, she wanted you back.

"Carol " You gasped.