Home

"I know you're glad to be home captain"

" yeah I am. I miss my wife and son like crazy" Carol said smiling just thinking about them.

Carol had finish serving after 6 years and she decided that she was done and was now going to focus on your family. Carol son was 4 years old and she didn't want to miss anymore of his life. Pulling up in front of her house she said bye to everyone before she walked up on the front porch. It's was now 3 in the morning and she knew You and her son was sleep. She pulled out her keys before opening the door, the house was quiet but she heard soft music coming from upstairs. Carol placed her bag down by the door taking off her boots before following the soft music. It was coming from her son room. Walking inside he laid on his bed knocked out. She smiled down at him sleeping, he was absolutely everything to her. She gently picked him up before taking him to the room she shared with you. Carol laid him on the bed behind You while she stripped out of her ACU. Climbing in be she pulled her son closer.

" don't tell me this a dream" she heard You say.

She chuckled lightly before opening her eyes looking over at you.

"Hey baby" she said smiling over at You.

"You're home" You cried.

" yeah I'm home" Carol said sitting up.

"Come here"

You got out of bed walking around to Carol's side before attacking her with a hug.

"I missed you so much babe" you sobbed.

" I'm here now love, I'm not going anywhere" she said kissing your neck.

" hey baby, look who's here" You said shaking your son lightly.

" get up baby someone is here to see you" You said.

Anthony opened his eyes before he looked around.

"Mama!"He said with a smile.

"Hey bud. I missed you" Carol said hugging him properly.

" you staying this time?" He asked with a sad face.

" yes tony I'm done. I'm not going back, I'm staying right here with you and mommy" Carol said kissing his head.

" good cause mommy say ha pregnant" Anthony said.

"Anthony" You said rubbing your forehead.

" you're pregnant?" Carol asked looking at you.

" yeah I am" you said giving her a crooked smile.

" how many months? 2? 3?" She asked.

" the last time your was here was 6 months ago baby" You said.

" I'm 5 months" You stated.

" I forgot you don't start showing until you're bout 7 months. But I'm here now, I'm ready for the midnight snack runs" she said rubbing your stomach.

" your brother would be glad to hear that because I've been sending him" You laughed.

"Yeah I have to go see them today" she said letting her son play with her dog tag around her neck.

" I don't know what I would've did if I would've got that instead of you" You said talking about the dog tag.

" I wasn't going to let that happened. I can never leave you guys" she said.

//////

" oh Carol I'm so glad you're home" her mom cried.

" yeah me too mama" she said smiling.

" I should get uncle of the year" corey said.

"You did" You said wrapping your arm around Corey.

"Thanks again for taking care of my family while I was away. You're the best little brother" Carol said.

"So What are y'all going to do today?" Carol's mom asked.

" well I'm taking Y/N and tony out somewhere, I'm not sure yet. But tomorrow I want to have a family dinner" she said.

" that's fine with me baby" her mom said.

Tony walked over to Carol raising his arms for her to pick him up and she did. She didn't care that he was 4, he was still her baby.

" my sweet boy" Carol said kissing his head.

"I want your phone" he said.

"My phone? For what bud?" She asked.

" he likes to watch YouTube kids but I'm pretty sure you don't have it on your phone so you have to download it" You said giving Anthony your phone.

He sat in Carol's lap watching videos, some of them caught her attention too. You y'all stayed at her mother's house for awhile before deciding to leave.

"So where do you plan on taking us?" You asked.

"Well first we're gonna go home and change. I was thinking about jungle island and then out to eat?"

"That sounds good baby" You said looking in the the back checking on tony.

" I was thinking about cutting his hair. People always mistake him for a girl" You said.

" no don't cut it all off. Just give him something low"

Carol liked y'all son hair,He had beautiful curls.

" ok. We can do that too" You said grabbing her hand.

" I'm so glad you're home"