You Saved Me part 3

You: hey

You: I know it's late and I'm sorry for bothering you but could I come over?

You: please? My dad is out of town and some guys is fussing outside my house and I'm scared.

You: I don't want to be alone

Carol groaned when she heard her phone kept going off. Rolling over towards the night stand, she grabbed her phone. To see who was texting her.

Carol : yeah sure I guess. You want me to come pick you up or call you an Uber?

You: pick me.

You:please

Carol: what's your address?

You:* insert address*

Carol : I'll be there shortly.

Carol got up out her bed slipping on some shoes, she threw on a sweatshirt. She walked down the hall towards her daughter room before picking her up out of the crib. Carol grabbed her little blanket as she walked out her house. Putting her daughter in her car seat before laying the blanket over her.

You didn't plan on staying at your house until your dad came back so you quickly packed a bag before waiting in the living room for Carol. Hearing the car horn you grabbed your bag before walking out the door making sure everything was locked up.

" damn baby where you rushing off too? Some guy said as you awalked out.

You lived in a duplex so you sometimes had to deal with your neighbor. Before you could step off the porch the guy grabbed your bag and you freaked the hell out.

"Don't!"

"Don't touch me!" You yelled.

" the fuck wrong with you" he said.

"We got a problem over here bro?" Carol asked.

Carol had got out the car when she seen the dude grab You. He took a step back before shaking his head no.

"Naw we good" he said.

/////

"I had a baby. When I was there with Hank. I didn't know who the father was but I loved him so much. I only spent an hour with my son" you Said while you laid in Carol's bed looking at the picture book of Her daughter.

"I can probably try to look for him and see who have him" Carol said.

" he's dead. He was born premature at 6 months, I wanted Hank to take him to a hospital so he can get cared for but Hank didnt care. I held him in my arms when he took his last breath" you said as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Y/N. I'm sorry" Carol said pulling you into her side for a hug.

" I hate when I remember all this shit! I just want to forget about my time being there" you cried.

Carol just rubbed Your back as you cried. You looked at Carol , just studying her face.

"Make me forget please" you said as you sat up, throwing your leg over to straddle her.

"Y/N. I'm..... I can't"

You cut her off by kissing her lips. You really wanted to forget and you thought Carol could make you forget all about it.

"Please. I'm on birth control" you Said.

"Y/N you're going to regret this" she said.

"I won't. I promise" you said taking off your shirt.

You didn't have a bra on so Carol eyes went right to your breast. Your boobs look so amazing Carol thought. And it been awhile for Carol so she wasn't going to deny what was in front of her. You let out a moan when you felt carol's lips against your nipple. Pushing your chest upwards, you let your hand get tangled in her hair. Showing both your breast the same attention, Carol flipped you over so that you was now under her. You pulled her down on top of you feeling something press against your leg. You reached down to feel what it was but Carol stopped you.

"I was born different" Carol came out and said

"O-ok" you said having a guess what it was now.

" you ok with that?" Carol asked looking down at you.

" yes. Take me" you said.

////////

1 month later

"Y/N you're young. You're not ready to settle down yet" Carol said.

"But I am. I know I want to be with you" you said as you stood in front of Carol.

"Y/N. I'm 25 with a child and you're only 19" She said.

"I'll be 20 in two and you know it! I know what I want and I want you. I never felt this way for anybody" you said.

You walked closer to Carol wrapping your arms around her neck. Carol hands instantly going to your waist out of habit. You leaned up until your lips met Carol's.

"I-I think we belong together" you Said.