Solider Part 2

" Aiden! Would you stop! Calm down baby" You said stopping Aiden from running around the room.

Aiden started to whine when You sat him down on the bed. Your mom or dad wasn't home so you couldn't send him to them so you could finish your homework.

" Come on let's take a nap" You said.

" nooooo" Aiden whined.

"I want ma" he cried.

You picked up your phone texting Carol.

You:hey are you busy?

Carol: no, just finished cleaning. Wassup?

You: I'm trying to do my homework and Aiden is bouncing everywhere

You: and he's asking for you.

Carol: come over then

You: ok

You packed your homework back in your bag along with your laptop. You packed a bag for Aiden before y'all left out the house. You struggled with your son times, but you was thankful for your parents help and support. Driving to Carol's Apartment, once you got there you asked Carol to come downstairs and when Aiden seen her he went crazy in his car seat.

"Mama! Mama!" Aiden screamed when Carol opened the back door.

"Hey baby" Carol smiles taking him out his car seat.

"Missed you so much" She said kissing his face.

You smiles at the both of them. You still couldn't believe that you had a baby with the love of your life. Carol took Demi's bookbag before she walked them upstairs to her apartment.

" staying the night?" Carol asked.

" if you want us too baby" You said smiling at Her.

"You're too cute" she said pecking your lips.

Aiden puckered his lips out kissing Carol on the cheek.

"Awe my sweet boy" Carol said returning the kiss.

Aiden wiggled out of Carol's arms before he took off down the hall.

"

"Hey where you going? Be careful bud" Carol said turning on the hall light.

"Aiden come get your juice papa" You said pulling his cup out giving it to Carol.

" can't believe he's mines" Carol chuckled.

" he's your twin"

You walked towards Carol's room to finish your homework while She kept Aiden company but they ended up in the room with you anyways. While you was doing your work Carol and Aiden ended up falling asleep.

//////

"  I love you" Carol said to Aiden.

" I love you" Aiden said back smiling but he planted a wet kiss on Carol's cheek.

"Ewww" Carol said with a funny face making Aiden laugh.

Carol was enjoying her time with her son, she was so in love with him. She just hated the fact that she missed everything, but she promised herself that she'll be there for the rest of his life.

You were in the kitchen cooking food for your little family. Being here with Carol felt so right to you.

" hey beautiful" Carol said coming in the kitchen with Aiden.

" hey babe" You smiled.

"I'm hungry" Aiden said walking over to the refrigerator.

" what do you want out of there baby?" You asked.

"You not getting nothing out of there. Mommy is making food" Carol said.

Aiden started whining when he couldn't get what he wanted.

"Aye cut it out!" Carol said hitting his butt.

You didn't say anything, you played like you wasn't there. Letting Carol do her thing as a mother. Aiden started reaching for You but you moved out his reach, going to get the bowls for them to eat.

"You can't get everything Aiden. And stop that crying you're a big boy" Carol said.

Carol went over to the table sitting Aiden down in his high chair.

"You're so good with him" You said smiling.

" that's my boy" Carol said helping You fix the food.

" I'm so glad you came back to us because he needs you.....and I do too" You said looking over at Carol.

" I need the both of you too" She said kissing You.