You Saved Me

Your heart was beating hard against your chest, you didn't want to do this, You didn't ask to be here at all. You sat in the chair as some lady you never seen before did your make up making you look older than you actually were. You're only 19 years old, and was abducted 7 months ago by some guy. He told you that he'd been watching you for a while, how he never seen a curvy 19 year old.

"I'm going to make loads of money with you"

You remembered when he first said that to you and your mind instantly went to sex trafficking. You felt so bad for the people that got caught up in it but you never expected to be one of those people.

" don't touch her hair, leave it down" Hank said.

" You like your make up baby girl?" He asked You.

" yes Daddy" you answered.

That was a name you were forced to call him by. Nothing less nothing more, every thing you said had to end with "daddy" he wasn't your father so why the fuck should you call daddy.

" good because I got the perfect little outfit for you so hurry up and put it on, customers should be arriving soon" Hank said.

You got up from the chair walking out the room down the hallway to your little room. A dirty old mattress on the floor where you slept and often got raped on. That was all in your room, you wasn't allowed nothing else in your room. You looked at the small outfit that laid on your bed. That was way to small for you but you still had to squeeze in it. Your ass eating the little shorts you slipped on. Your ass cheeks hanging out, putting on on the small top as well.

"You look good baby girl. Turn around let me get a good look at you" He said.

Slowly turning around you didn't let your eyes meet his. looking down as you felt his sweaty hands over your body. He grabbed your ass giving it a firm grip.

" I think daddy should test you out first right?" He asked kissing on Your neck.

"Yes daddy" you mumbled as the tears began rolling down your cheeks.

///////

"6k for me and my boys to have a go with her" the tall guy said holding a briefcase with money.

"Oh you got yourself a deal, after she's done dancing and she goes back to her room y'all can have her just don't cum inside her" Hank said taking the money.

"Get an amazing experience tonight with a one on one session with baby girl!" Hank yelled as he walked around the guys that filled his basement.

"How much for some time with her?" Carol asked.

Hank stopped and looked at Carol, he never seen her before.

" I never seen you around here before. You new?" Hank asked.

"Y-yeah I am, I like this. I'm looking for a good time..... could she give me that?" She asked looking over at you dancing really uncomfortably.

" oh yeah! Baby girl never disappoint. what's your name?" Hank asked.

"Mary" Carol lied to the old guy.

Carol was undercover, she was put on this case a month ago when another team was unsuccessful finding the missing teen and she wasn't going to be like those guys, she took her job very seriously.

/////

You tried to play sick when Hank told you that you had customers but he didn't fall for that. Seeing 5 men walk inside the room, you  ran towards the closet closing it from the inside but they just kicked it down dragging you out.

"Please don't!!" You screamed.

"Oh shut up" one of the guys said ripping off your shirt.

"HELP!! PLEASE!!!!" you cried out as the guys sexually assaulted you.

Carol snuck upstairs checking the rooms for any other girls. She heard screaming from down the hall, picking up her pace Carol pulled her gun out before busting in the room.

"what the fuck man we're busy" one of the guys said from in between Your legs.

" you fuckers have 2 seconds to get the fuck out before I put a bullet through you guys heads" Carol said pointing his gun at them.

The guys got up fixing their pants before walking out the room. Leaving you on the bed naked, hand prints over her body, and I busted lip.

"You're ok now, I promise" Carol said taking her jacket off giving it to You.

"H-He's going to come up here. He has a shot gun" you said wrapping yourself in the jacket.

"Y/N!!!!" Hank yelled.

You jumped up quickly hiding behind Carol gripping on Her arm.

" don't let him get me please" you cried.

" I won't" Carol said.

Carol moved the both of you in the closet, hiding just in case the man came in shooting.

"Hold this?" Carol said giving her gun to you making sure it was on safety mode.

Carol watch the fat guy come into the room with his gun. Carol didn't want to kill the man, she wanted him to rot in jail just like the others that was caught. Carol came out the closet tackling the man to the ground. To be a big guy Hank was fast, he got up grabbing his gun that was knocked out of his hand. Carol held the gun making sure it wasn't pointed at her or you.

"You must be out of your mind if you think I'm letting you walk out of here with my slut" Hank said.

You watched as the woman struggled with Hank. You had never shot a gun before but you knew you had to help the lady out. Pointing the gun you pulled the trigger but nothing happened. Looking at the gun in your hand you came across a button, you clicked it before pulling the trigger again. This time the sound of gun echoed the room but you didn't hit the right person.

"Oh my god" you said when you seen that  you shot Carol in the arm.

"Fuck!" Carol groaned out in pain.

You dropped the gun and another bullet was let of the chamber this time it hit Hank right in his back making him drop to the floor. Carol kicked the gun away from him as she held her arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" you cried.

"It's fine" Carol said pulling out her phone calling back up.

///////

"Can you tell us your name sweetie?" One of the nurses asked You.

"Y/F/N and Y/L/N" you mumbled as you looked around the hospital room.

" your age?"

" I'm 19" you said.

You freaked out when a male nurse came into the room.

"It's ok sweetie he's just here to draw some blood from you" the lady said.

"No! Get away!!" You yelled as fresh tears started forming in your eyes.

"Calm down honey"

"Carol!! CAROL!!" You screamed as loud as you could hoping the officer would hear you.

Carol was getting her arm wrapped when she heard you shouting her name. She instantly jumped up out of her bed going to find you.

"Y/N?" She called out.

You jumped out of the bed running out of the room running straight into Carol arms.

"Don't leave me! Please" you cried as you held on tight.

"Not going anywhere, come on let's go back in there" Carol said leading you back to your room.

Carol sat on the bed with You, clinging on to Carol for dear life. You didn't trust men now thanks to Hank, but she felt safe around Carol. She saved you and you'll  forever be thankful for that.

"He's just going to draw some blood ok? It's ok, I won't let him hurt you" Carol mumbled to You.

"You're safe now"