Repair Shop Part 2

"Y/N I tried all that and it's still not turning on" Carol said trying to get her computer to work.

"Don't stress it babe I'm on my way to yours" you said.

"I don't want to bother you baby. You just got off work" she said still messing with her computer.

"I'm fine. But do you want something while I'm out?" You asked your girlfriend.

"Just you" she smiled.

"Alright then" you said before hanging up.

It's been 9 months since you first met Carol, everything was perfect.... she's perfect. You couldn't get enough of Carol ,it's like she did voodoo on you or some shit. She wasn't the best cook but she was satisfactory in everything else.

It didn't take you long to get to Carol's house. Pulling up right next to her car you got out going inside, unlocking the door with your key.

"Carol" you called out.

"Hi baby" Carol squealed coming out the kitchen.

She wrapped her arms around your neck pulling you down for a kiss.

"Well someone is happy to see me" you laughed.

"Always" She said pecking your lips again.

"did you wear those pants to work?" Carol asked.

" nothing was showing.. I promise" you said rolling your eyes.

"Bet not. Now come come see what's wrong with my computer"

You walked over to the desktop that was in the corner. Carol smacking your ass when you leaned over. You just shook your head at your girlfriend. The computer cords were all tangled up so you decided to just unplug everything and detangled the cords. Seeing one cords already unplug you followed the cord which led to the computer monitor.

"I think I found the problem baby. Your computer monitor wasn't even plugged up" you said laughed.

You detangled everything before plugging it back up.

"Wow. And I would've brought I new desktop" Carol said.

"Yeah I know"'you said sitting down on the couch.

"So how was your day baby?" Carol asked sitting next you.

"It was long. I got fussed out today by an old lady"

"Awe babe really? Tell me about it" Carol said as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Yeah she already came in with a crappy attitude and..... what are you doing?" You asked.

As you were talking Carol put her hand in your pants pulling your dick out.

"Nothing babe. Finish telling me about your day. I want to hear about it" She said before wrapping her lips around your dick.

"Uhhh....ummm... she was just.... fuck"

Not even caring about the lady that snapped on you. You were to busy focusing on Carol giving you head right now. You wrapped your hand around her ponytail moving her head up and down. Carol held your dick with both hands as she sucked the tip of your dick.

"Fuck that feels good baby" you moaned.

Carol looked up at you as she took you all the way in her mouth. You kept her head still, thrusting in her mouth before she pulled back gasping for air. Carol stood up stripping out her clothes in front of you before she straddled you.

"You're so beautiful" you said wrapping your arms around her naked body.

"You make me feel beautiful" she said kissing your lips.

You slipped right in her making her gasp.

"So Fucking tight" you said looking at Carol .

/////

"That was so good. I needed that" you said.

"I know you did baby" Carol said kissing your neck.

"I didn't even gets to ask about your day" you said.

"I literally sat home doing nothing but homework and some online shopping" Carol said.

"Christmas shopping?"

"Yeah. My little brother wants this hot wheels set. He's going to want you to help him put it together.

" yeah I know" you said laughing.

" my mom is coming over for Christmas" you said.

"Oh. Ok... that's fine she could come over too if she wants" Carol Said.

"You sure? Ask your parents to make sure" you said.

"Ok baby" Carol said pecking your lips.

"I got to start telling you about my day all the time" you said causing Carol to laugh out loud.