You Saved Me Part 4

" princess take that out your mouth" Carol said taking the straw away from Aliyah.

When Carol took the straw away Aliyah started crying. The toddler ran over to you being her dramatic self, her cries got louder.

" awe baby, mama hurt your feelings" You said picking the little girl up.

You rubbed Aliyah's back, rocking her as you tried to calm her down.

" always running to mommy" Carol chuckled, shaking her head.

"Because she's my baby" You said kissing Aliyah's chubby cheek.

" yeah your baby get into a lot of shit. Do she do this at your place?" She asked picking up a few toys.

" well it depends who have her. If my dad have her then yes but not with me" you laughed.

" taking her tonight?" Carol asked.

" no baby I told you I  have to work tonight" You said looking over at your girlfriend.

" damn. I have to call my mom then, see if she could watch her" she thought out loud.

"And where are you going?" You asked with and raised eyebrow.

"To work, I'm covering for someone tonight" Carol said.

"So you just wasn't going to tell me. Ok" you said rolling your eyes.

You looked down seeing that Aliyah done cried herself to sleep.

"Don't be like that, I forgot until you brought up you had to work" Carol said picking up Aliyah out of your arms.

Carol went to go lay Aliyah down before she came back out to the living room sitting next to You. You and Carol been together for a year now, You became mommy to Aliyah and Carol had no problem with that since You actually do for her.

"You need me to drop you off at work?" Carol asked wrapping an arm around you.

"Yes babe, since you won't be there to pick me up" you said.

" and I'm coming back here tonight"you said running your hand up and down Carol's leg.

"that's fine with me" Carol said biting her bottom lip as she looked over at you.

"Don't look at me like that" You laughed as you covered Carol's face with you hand.

Carol pulled You on her lap, wrapping her arms around you.

" I love you"She said kissing your neck.

" I love you too baby. So much" You smiled.

////////

"Y/N, table 6 is asking for you" Kevin said.

You looked over at table 6 seeing a bunch of guys. It's been a year and some months since Carol took You out of that home. You've gotten better but still didn't allow men to touch you except for your dad.

"Hi I'm Y/N and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I start y'all off with?" You asked.

" well can I get you" one of the guys said looking at You.

" I'm not on the menu sir" You said taking a step back.

"Well let us get your number and we can show you a good time while we're down here for the week" the blonde said.

"I'm married, I don't need any one of you showing me a good time" You snapped lying about the first part before walking away.

" Kevin I can't serve them. I'm not going to sit up there while they make sexual comments at me" you said.