Class Clown part 2

" why can't we have detention at your place? Like I've been in school for 8 hours then I have to come to detention for an hour, I just want a different scenery" Carol said.

" oh goddddd Carol why can't you shut up and just do your work" You said.

" because you're very much distracting"Carol said.

" how? I'm sitting here doing nothing" You chuckled.

" first of all did you see your ass in that skirt today? You're fucking hot! Ms. Y/L/N I can drop so much dick in you that you'll be full for weeks" Carol said looking at you.

" you know I can report you for inappropriate conduct" You said.

"But you like it that's why you haven't did it yet. You're attracted to me, I can tell. I would take you in the teachers bathroom but I need room to get deep inside you so your place would be fine" Carol said smiling at  you.

Youslowly got up gathering all your stuff together,taking your keys out your purse before walking towards the door.

"Let's go" you said.

Carol got up rushing out the class behind You. Following you out the school, Carol beat you to your own car.

" how do you know that's my car?" You asked unlocking the door.

" I sometimes stalk you" she said getting in.

Once You were in the car you pulled out the parking lot. You honestly couldn't believe that you was about to have sex with your student! But you wanted it.

"And why do you keep saying you'll dick me down? You carry a strap on with you or something?" You asked chuckling.

"It's a surprise" Carol said.

......

"Oh you're fancy, you live in a gated community" Carol said getting out the car.

" my dad got me this house" You said walking up to the front door unlocking it.

"So you're a rich kid. You look like a daddy's little girl" Carol chuckled.

" yeah whatever. Get naked" You bluntly said.

" woah, I'm usually the demanding one" Carol said taking off her jacket.

" well you're in a whole different house today baby" you said pulling Carol by her shirt kissing her.

Carol's hands went straight to your ass cuffing both cheeks. She couldn't wait to fuck you, the more she thought about it the harder she got.

" take those pants off" You said.

Carol was always the dominant one during these type of moments but for some reason she was being very submissive to You.

When she took her pants off your eyes went right on her dick.

" fuckkk yes" You moaned.

" you're so big baby" you said.

" yeah I told you it was a surprise"

You pushed her down on the couch before you started undressing.

" I would've had you to eat me out but we don't have time for that, I need you in me" You said.

You straddled Carol's lap before lowering yourself on her.

" shit" she mumbled.

" oh my god you're big" You moaned.

Carol was on cloud 9, you felt so good riding her dick, your pussy felt so amazing, too amazing at that. Carol groaned when you started slamming down harder on her dick. And then that's when it dawn to Carol why your pussy felt so amazing.

"We forgot a condom" Carol said as You kept riding her.

You didn't say anything at all you just kept riding her dick as your hand ran over your breast.

" we forgot a condom" Carol said again.

"Fuck them" You finally said.

that's all Carol needed to hear, she got up laying You down on the couch before entering you again. She pushed inside until she was balls deep inside, sitting there for awhile.

"FUCKKKKK" you moaned when Carol entered you from a different angle.

You felt so full, you loved the way how Carol stretched you out. Carol started pounding inside Of you, wrapping your arms around her as you moaned in her ear.

"Don't stop baby, keep going please" You whimpered in Carol's ear.

Carol felt Your walls clench around her dick as you let out a cry, your nails raking down her back as you came.

" mmm, fuckkk" Carol moaned as she came behind you.

/////

Today Carol felt good, she was pretty damn happy. As usual she came to class late and instead of sitting in her assigned seat she sat in the back. You didn't even noticed Carol until you heard laughter.

" oh no Carol up here" You said.

" come on Y/L/N I'm having a good fucking day, please don't fuck it up" she said.

"Now" you demanded.

" damn you're so damn strict" she said as she grabbed her book bag going to her seat.

" well maybe if you stop acting like a little kid you can sit with the rest of your classmates" You said.

" oh but I wasn't a kid when I was deep in them guts last night, you was calling me daddy like you came out my nut sack" Carol said making the whole class laugh.

Carol knew she just started some shit.