Christmas

"Babe Stop and get out" You laughed pushing Carol away from you.

" mmm. Baby 5 more minutes of your loving" She said trying to kiss you again.

"Noooo.get out papi come on, the store is already packed" You said getting out the car.

Carol got out the car walking over to You, Carol wrapped her arms around you. Her hands immediately going to your ass.

"Carol Stop being a horn dog" you said in Spanish.

" ok, ok"

You and Carol walked inside Walmart, grabbed a push cart before y'all headed over towards the toys. The both of you were Christmas shopping for the kids. Dropping them off at Carol grandma house, you two left when they went to sleep. Carol met You 4 years ago, you were pregnant and Carol already had a kid so you thought she was perfect for you. The both of you felt like nobody would want to date someone with a kid so you guys started dating.

" princess would love this" carol said picking up a Barbie set.

" she loves anything that comes from you" you chuckled.

" what if I get her a potato?" Carol said joking around.

" she'll love that shit too and you know it" You laughed.

Carol dropped the Barbie set in the cart and kept it moving.

" we're not getting Jayden anymore legos" you said.

" agreed I don't want anymore lego accidents" carol said remember the one time she had to take you to the hospital when you stepped on an extra piece and it went in her foot.

.........

You and Carol left out the store with two carts full of toys and you just knew it was going to be hell bringing them in the house since carol don't like taking a lot of trips.

" Alright babe we're only doing two trips" carol said pulling up in the yard.

" two!? Baby we brought a lot" You said.

"We're gonna use the blankets" she said getting out the car going inside the house to get the blankets.

Carol grabbed the blanket loading the gifts in the blanket before picking it up to give it to You.

"Um Carol I can't, I'm gonna drop it" You lied.

You were two month pregnant and you didn't strain yourself and danger the baby. You were waiting on Christmas to tell Carol that you're pregnant.

"Ok babe" Carol said not even questioning you.

Bringing the toys in the house, You went to grab the wrapping paper and tape before joining Carol on the floor.

"After all these years I still don't know how to wrap" Carol laughed.

"And you don't even want to learn" you said.

"How about you just wrap them" Carol said.

" no! I'm not gonna be stuck with all the work" you said gently pushing her.

/////

" Carol don't play with me take your shoes and put them up" Carol's grandma said.

" I am, I am" she said getting up to move her shoes.

You and Carol places all the presents under the tree. Carol sat down on the couch before You came over sitting on her lap.

"Hey, they left cookies out for Santa so make sure one of you eat them" Carol grandma said.