I Hate Your Dad Part 2

" I'll rather sleep on the streets than staying in a house with your dad" Carol said.

" Carol my mom wants you there. Just ignore him, I'm pretty sure he won't say anything to you" You said packing your suitcase.

"Noooooooo" Carol said.

" ok. Fine. I don't fucking care anymore" You said getting upset.

After You was done packing your suitcase you took it downstairs and stayed down there. Once Carol realized you wasn't coming back up she went downstairs to see where you was at.

"Come on babe. You're seriously mad? You can't force me to be around your dad" she said.

"IM NOT FORCING YOU! You're fucking 28 why can't you just ignore him!? You're not a fucking child you don't have to go back and forward with him" You snapped.

"How about you tell your dad that shit" Carol said back.

" fuck you Carol you honestly don't have to go anymore. I don't want you to" You said.

" ok fine I won't the fuck" she said before walking away.

That night You didn't even tell Carol that you left. You had max to drop you off at the airport, putting your hoodie over your head as you walked by the paparazzi without showing her face. Max walked You towards your gate before leaving.

////////

Carol: you could've told me you left.
Carol: text me when you land.

Carol had put her phone down before she started wrapping her hands getting ready to train.

"Hey, I thought you were going out of town?" Keith said.

" I was but me and Y/N got into a argument and shit" she said moving to the punching bag.

"And you're still not leaving?"

"She told me not to come dude" Carol said as she begin to hit the punching bag.

"You don't suppose to listen to her! She's a woman...... I mean you are too but you know what I mean. They say stuff but don't actually mean it, she wants you there so I suggest you get your butt on a plane tonight" Keith said.

Carol rolled her eyes at Keith, she knew in some way he was totally right. Keith is like a brother to her, he's also an MMA fighter as well.

"Alright dude"

//////

"So is she not coming?" Angie asked You.

"I don't know. I told her not to but I want her here but she doesn't like coming because of dad" You said dabbing under your eye before any tears could fall.

"She just got to get use to it and ignore him and he'll stop" Matt said.

"It's totally different this time Matthew. You all know the reason why he doesn't like Carol but he'll find any excuse to cover the real reason" You said.

"Because she's a girl" Angie pointed out.

"Carol just have to beat your dad's ass... sorry to say but it's true" Matt said.

"Her hands are license and she could go to jail" You said.

You let out a sigh before getting up going to your childhood room. You stripped out your clothes before digging in your suitcase pulling out One of Carol old training sweatshirt. You put it on before crawling in bed taking a nap.

.......

Carol had just landed in Texas and now on her way to Your house. Calling an Uber, the drive wasn't really long and it was nice and quiet. Getting to the house she knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

"Carol! I thought you wasn't coming" Angie said hugging her.

"Didn't want to upset my baby even more" Carol said talking about You.

"Oh it's you" David said looking at Carol in disgust.

She ignored him before going to say hi to Matt and You mom.

" oh Hey sweetie, how are you?" Dianna asked as she walked towards Carol giving her a hug.

" I'm fine ma, how you been?" She asked.

" I've been great. Matt and Y/N both are upstairs sleeping so you can go up to her room.

Carol walked right pass David going upstairs to her girlfriend. She smiled when she seen you knocked out on the bed. Taking off her shoes and jacket she slid in bed with You. Caressing your face and leaving kiss.

"Stop" you mumbled.

"I'm sorry baby" she chuckled.

Hearing her voice Your eyes slowly opened before making eye contact with her.

"You came" you said with your raspy voice as you buried your face in the crook of her neck.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for making you mad baby girl" she said running her fingers through your hair.

"And I'm sorry for forcing you" You said.

"I love you so much baby" Carol said kissing your head.

You pulled back just so you could kiss her lips.

" I love you too babe"

.........

"You want everything?" You asked.

"Yes" Carol said from her spot on the couch.

You got up walking to the kitchen to fix your girlfriend a plate of food.

" she's suppose to be making your food not the other way around" David said.

" Angie just fixed Matt food and you didn't say anything, and mom fix your food all the time" You said rolling your eyes.

" because we're the head of our household. It's different" he said.

"Well Carol is the head at our household dad. If I want to fix my girlfriend food then I can" you said.

After You was done you brought her  food before going back to make your own. Carol was waiting in the living room for you when she heard you shout. She got up going to the kitchen with the others following behind her.

" you ok babe?" Carol asked.

" no she's not ok! Why couldn't you come fix her food!? Does she always got to do everything" David said.

Carol kept her eyes on You not saying nothing back because she knew if she opened her mouth it'll be hell in this house.

" yeah Babe I'm fine. I'll be out in a second" You said sending her dad a glare.

Carol waited for You before walking back towards the living room.

"Come on let's eat outside" You suggested.

Carol followed right behind you sitting on the patio.

" you're beautiful" Carol said looking at you with a smile.

" thank you babe. So are you" you said blushing.

You smiled at her as you ate your food.

" I'm proud of you. You didn't even say a word to him and I know for a fact that's eating him up on the inside" You said.

" yeah I'll rather do that then beat the shit out of him" Carol said.

" yeah not that. Then I'll have to visit my dad in a hospital and you in a jail" You chuckled.

"I know babe" she said.