Soccer Part 2

" coming to the game today?" You asked Carol.

"Maybeee" she said with a smirk.

"You better be there" you said looking at Carol

"Of course I will silly" she said before kissing you.

You and Carol have been dating for a month now and you couldn't be any happier. Some people didn't like seeing y'all together but you and Carol didn't care.

" maybe you can meet my parents" you suggested.

"Babe I thought you said we were doing a dinner" Carol said.

" we are but I'm excited..... but if you want to wait till the dinner then fine" you said wrapping your arms around Her.

"Good. Now go to class, I'll be waiting for you by the library" Carol said pecking your lips once more.

You watched as Carol walked away to her class. You knew Carol was special because you never felt the way you did with anyone else, it's like Carol some how made your life better.

" you're so in love with her" Wanda said walking up on you.

" I don't know what it is but I want her forever......yeah it's probably love" you chuckled.

"You guys been together for one month and you're in love? Either she knows what she's doing in bed or she's really a nice person" Wanda said.

"Both. She's just so prefect to me" you said following Wanda in the classroom.

"Ask Carol if she has a brother..... sister, I swing both ways" Wanda chuckled.

"She's the only child"

"Well when u get tired of her send her my way" She said joking.

"She's mines forever" you said pointing your finger at your best friend.

.......

"so it's like that now Carol?" Ruby said.

" like what?" Carol asked confused.

" why you dating that clown? You knew I been wanted to talk to you since 9th grade.

"Ruby I already told you, I thought you was over this" Carol said.

" I'm so much better than your little girlfriend, you would've got everything if you were my girl" ruby said.

" I don't care about gifts ruby" Carol said leaving.

/////

" stop moving your head baby" Carol said as she put your hair up in a high bun.

" I can't believe you put a bun in my head" you said standing up to look in the mirror.

You wasn't used to all those girly hair styles, you either kept it down or in a ponytail.

" you look so cute babe" Carol smiled kissing your cheek.

" you guys seriously can't get enough of each other. Just one kiss can lead to a baby" Wanda said.

"That why they made condoms" you said wrapping your arms around Carol .

" which you don't use" Carol said.

"Well it looks like I'm going to be auntie pretty soon"

" oh no, I'm on the pill. My auntie would kill me" Carol laughed.

You still had an hour left until you had to meet back up in the locker room. You, Carol , and Wanda left to go get food.

"So Carol, you got any single friends?" Taylor asked.