What this is

So basically I'm bored af so I'm doin this now

Anyway, I guess I'll explain this story in correlation to the original Jojo's bizarre adventure series. The main concept is that this is a universe where there is a girl named Tsuki who's soul purpose is to protecc and fight alongside the Joestars, and what follows.
( you r a girl named Tsuki and not Y slash N bc idk it flows the story better.

Lets just say you ,y/n, was reborn into this universe, and the story goes on from there.

BUT

if this bothers you I have begun to make a new book

"Fallen Stars but it's not clickbait"
Where every tsuki is replaced with y/n

This may interfere with some parts of the story I had planned
But hey
If you want to sacrifice quality for a simple change
Go right ahead.

This universe is what I called Moonlight Scorched. (It's like it's own part I guess.)

This particular story will be told in the time of Stardust Crusaders.(why am I writing these stories in the order normies watch jojo?idk) There will probably be multiple endings in 'Moonlight Scorched' series thing

With that said, this story will have multiple paths and endings so YEY FOR FREE WILL.

Although, these will be exclusively at the end because it's easier for me that way.

(this will not be a big part of this book or whatever although it's important for the stories that follow up.

Some parts of the story will have a small manga panel I might make bc either I'm shitty at describing crap or I just think it would be kool. So if there might be a part you'd want to see drawn, just gimme a shout.

(They take a while to make so I'll publish the story first and add them in after.

That is if anyone reads this, cuz it would be a real waste of effort if I made it and no one saw it lol)

All the art in this except the cover so far is made by me, so fell free to criticize. Don't worry you won't be offending anyone.

(Remember I'll add art after)
Will delete this ^when it's added

(The cover so far is literally my phone wallpaper)

Also, feel free to comment what I could fix or what you might have not liked about the story so far because I want to improve!

I don't expect anyone to actually read this shit. I'm just doing it for fun.

But if you are reading,
Enjoy!

-Trash-kun