Chapter 10- The Secrets Locked Away

Tsuki POV

10:42

What the hell is happening? This can't be right.
Even with the possibility she's just pulling my leg, she's never looked that serious before.

I clutched the device she gave me.

I then started looking through her stuff that. I needed something. I needed answers.

I pull out loose pages from her sketchbook and trash.
I found something at the bottom. It felt like some kind of photograph. I pull it out to see what it was.

The picture showed a man's back. He seemed to have blond hair, all his facial features were too umbral in the shadows of the room. I noticed a weird scar looking thing that went all around his neck, along with his shoulder having a star on it..

Star birthmark...

It sounds familiar to me, so I think for a bit.

It finally came to mind.

Mom had told me stories about a guy named Jojo as a kid. She had described him to have a star birthmark at the back of his neck, all the 'Joestars' had it she explained.
But...
This guy's scar around his neck.. it's almost like... that body doesn't belong to him.

The thought sent chills down my spine.

I looked through the bag some more.

I found a a piece of paper that looked like it was ripped from a small notepad.
It reads:
'DIO'
-Vampire
-Weakness: Sunlight(immortal otherwise)

It went on and on listing stuff about a guy named Dio, some parts of it was general information, some was pertaining to pinpointing his location.

Then, a specific bullet point caught your eye.

-Has stolen the body of Jonathan Joestar

It was... someone else's body.
The fear that you might have been right earlier came true.

At the back of the page, in messy handwriting it read:

エジプト!
彼はエジプトにいる!

(EGYPT!)
(HES IN EGYPT!)

It all made sense now.

This wasn't a vacation.

Btw the part with jotaro is coming, this is just some back story for reader/tsuki

if this gets enough views for me to know people actually read this, I'll continue