Chapter 30- When Push Comes To Shove

Now the only times I could see Jojo, was on the weekends.

I need to get them out.

And today is the day I was gonna do so.

I was kinda going in without a plan, but I had my objective.
That's all I needed.

I sat down on a swing in the park, awaiting their arrival.

I finally heard footsteps... followed by more footsteps.
'They're here'

I looked over at Jojo. His face looked a bit desperate to get the girls away, but they still refused to listen.
I decided to speak up.

"Oi" I called.
They turn around to look at me. They gave me a look of confusion with a small hint of disgust.

"You're bothering my friend so beat it." I said getting straight to the point, all while looking at them dead in the eyes.
Jojo looked a little apologetic, also not wanting to drag you into this.

"Eh? What's your problem?" One of them asked in a fed-up tone.
"You are." I growled.

"What is he, your boyfriend?" Another questioned in her annoying voice.

"Enough with the damn Q&A" I responded in a low tone.
"I said beat it."

"Hey Tsuki, it's ok-" he said trying to calm the situation. But I was too worked up about this to stop.

"What are you gonna do about it?" One girl mocked. She then pushed me.

"Ah.... sorry about that..

"Did I forget to say please?!"
Right then and there I sucker punched her right to the nose. I then proceeded to kick the one to my left.

The last one attempted to run. I grabbed her uniform collar and threw her backwards.

"I don't like repeating myself... so I'll only say this one more time..

"Beat.  It."

They of course ran away screaming.

I then mumbled to myself disappointed. "Dammit.. did it again."