Chapter 3-The Strange Ability

I wasn't able to speak before she crashed out the window holding you.
As soon as she was out the window, she quickly took out her free hand, and pressed it onto the building. I noticed her do the same with her foot on the same side.

The same energy you saw earlier surge through the tips of her fingers and toes.
This was able to slow her fall all the way down the building.

When we reached the ground in front of the building, my face was brimming with shock, amazement, and bewilderment, all at the same time.

"What was that?" Was all you could breath out from what you saw.

"Oh, this?" She said showing the energy shoot from her fingers.
"It's just a little trick I learned a long time ago," she said pleased to see you smile "I could teach you if you want.."

"Like hell I wouldn't want to learn that!" I had exclaimed, "Can you really teach me?!" It was no doubt I was eager to pick up something that seemed to basically be some kind of superpower you would see in a manga.

"Alright kid, slow down," She said smiling at your enthusiasm "I was sure to teach you sooner or later anyway.".

I cheered in excitement.

She closed her fist more of the golden aura erupting from her fingers.

"This power is called..HAMON"