Chapter 57 - Seasick

For the whole ride, she stared downwards at the wooden planks beneath her. Every now and then I swore she had looked at me with the same creepy ass smile she had before. All of the sudden, she grabbed onto the rails and puked over the side of the ship. She wiped her mouth against her wrist. "Ow."
It seemed like she was acting normal again, but unlike the first time she seemed calm like nothing had happened at all.
What the hell.

I felt like I'd just awoken from a bad dream. I was covered in cold sweat from fear and struggle, yet i don't remember a single moment of it all. I realized I'd already boarded the ship, along with everyone else. I figured I might've just hurt my head during the fight, since no one else seemed in any kind of panic or anything.
I noticed I dropped my knapsack with my stuff in it, as it lay at my feet.
I lifted my foot as it was hurled into the air and into my hands. I walked away from the rails of the boat and sat under an area where a bit of shade was provided.

I looked out into the horizon. I've never really seen the ocean before, or have ever gone to a beach. The view was stunning. The sun reflected onto the vast blue sea. Little waves popped up like white rabbits hopping over the surface and going back in.
I took out my sketchbook, drawing it out while admiring it all.
"Hey."

I flinched Jotaro was sitting next to me now. I'd been so focused I didn't notice. "Hi." I answered before going back to drawing. He started peering over my  shoulder as I drew. "Did you need something-?" I asked. "No not really. I'm just bored." He shrugged then pointed to the sketchbook. "That's not bad by the way." He complimented.

I wasn't expecting that at all. "Oh- thanks" I awkwardly answered. "Can i see it" he asked. I was shocked by him asking this as you were pretty sure he could give less of a shit. "Uh no- it's really not that good-" He suddenly took it from my hands. "Oi give it back, asshole-" I said in a bit of panic trying to reach for it back.
"Geez calm down." He said holding it above his head and flipping through it. "Wha- but its mine-" I leaned over more grabbing at it.

He then flipped to page of an old sketch of someone. My face went red and slapped it out of his hand. Mistakes were made.
My body fell forward into his lap, as i felt my entire face go completely warm. I tried to get up as quickly as possible, before i could he pulled me back by my hood so i was sitting up again.
I could've sworn he was smirking for a second.

He handed it back to me getting up, "You could've just said please" he said sarcastically as he walked away back to his spot next to Kakyoin.
'This goddamn asshole-' I made it so my sketchbook was up to my face so they couldn't see it, as I went back to drawing.

Yep that's definitely her.

"You two are adorable." Kakyoin cooed, as he'd been the only one watching all that. "What's that supposed to mean, dumbass?" I answered bluntly as I punched his shoulder. "Nothing nothing. Don't kill me." He joked.

I'd only done that to check if it was really her. After all, she was acting strange earlier, I had to make sure.  She'd always been so protective over her sketchbook. I figured if she was being possessed by a stand user, they wouldn't be able to replicate that.

Although she's back to normal now... how long will that last.
Or, it could've just all been in my head..
"Yare yare.." I laid my head back on the beach chair as i took out a cigarette and lit it.

It was then taken from my grasp, i looked up to see a guy in a sailor outfit. Must be the captain.
"You should know that I take smoking on my ship as an insult." He remarked. "Were you planning to throw it into the beautiful ocean, hm?"

This guy..

is really fucking annoying.