Chapter 20- The Secret Technique

Her daughter had a stand!? But she didn't have one. How did she just get it out of nowhere?
  DIO was shocked by this turn of events for a bit, before he began to laugh.

  "No matter" he smirked. It's no stronger than 'The World' if she just got it now.

  Tsuki is still confused of what us going on, but she shakes it off.
  Still, all she had in her mind was revenge.

  She was about to charge towards him again, but he was gone.

  Just in time, she was able to dodge.
But she had no time to wonder how suddenly her reaction speed increased as well.

DIO was in complete shock. 'How did she dodge that!?'

  Once she was turned around she quickly landed a roundhouse right in his left knee.

  He falters for a bit, but the burn could healed due to his power to regenerate.
  Although, his left side was much weaker than his right at the time, so it took longer to heal.

  Tsuki took his falter to her advantage as she is able to land multiple kicks on his right knee as well using her new found power.
  She then quickly jumps backwards in order to ready for his attack.

  Before her feet could hit the ground, DIO threw a mass of... knives!?

  She was able to dodge some, but two landed.
  One was in her shoulder, and the other was deep into her ankle.

  She grunted from the pain.

But she realized something.
She looked at his legs. They were still recovering from the burns from her hamon.

  'There's no way I can go one fighting like this.. I can't use one of my arms and one of my legs.'

  'But I focused most of my attacks on his legs..so they're probably a bit burnt up'

  'If mom... really lost to this guy.... there's no way I can win. Even with this power, I have no control over it or even really know what it does...so'

"DIO" she called "I have one more thing up my sleeve"

"Once I use it, you won't be able to defeat me!"
"The Joestars themselves.. used this technique.. a technique I will use to beat you!"

DIO began readying for this attack she spoke of.
"And what's that then, child?"

She paused for a bit, confirming to herself what she had to do.

"RUN AWAY"