Chapter 17- The Cloth

Damnit. I have to stay defensive. Going on offense will involve too much risk.
But since I understand what kinda person he is more.
Since he seems more of the type to be cocky about his abilities, I can assume he's gonna be one of those people who wait for they're opponent to attack then counter.

So, I can minimize any damage he might do to me by just not attacking. But then of course, he will try and get me to attack..
What he will do in order for that to happen, is unpredictable.

"So you have hamon as well? Your mother must have taught you well.." he once again smiled his evil smile, fangs glistening in the moonlight.

"Where is she!?" I growled in anger. This bastard...bringing my mom into this.

  Usually when I fight, I tend to keep a logical and calm attitude. But when I'm pissed off, I lose my better judgment and lose control.  It just showed a side of myself even I still couldn't understand.
  He's trying to provoke me isn't he? So, he can get me to attack?

"Oh? You want to know where she is?" He said still smiling.

There's something about that tone.
Something about it I just don't like.

"I suppose...

I can show you..

What's left of her"

"Wha-" suddenly some kind of cloth was thrown to me. The wind was getting a bit strong, so I quickly grabbed it before it could fly away.

I caught it by some kind of pocket.?
Wait not that's not it-

The wind blew backwards, unfolding the cloth I held..

N-no way..

Its a hoodie, but not just some hoodie. The color looked far too familiar. It was covered in blood.

T-this..

This is mom's!