Chapter 4-Homeschool

"So, where do I go now?" I asked since I couldn't go to school anymore. My mom smirked at this.
"I've decided I'm gonna homeschool you!" She declared happily.

I was excited to hear this, knowing this meant I wouldn't have to socialize anymore.
"Plus, it'll be easier to fit in the time I need to teach you hamon!" She said still beaming.

"Ok then," She said grabbing stuff from the drawer. "Go sit at the coffee table." Pointing to it with her finger, still rummaging through the drawer with her other hand.

Once she was done, she strut over to the table and sat across from me. She put down a notebook and two pencils, giving one of the pencils to me she said, "First up is Math!"

A long time of her teaching you stuff later..

*sigh* "Are we done yet?". I inquired as I started to wear out a bit.
I looked over at the time drowsily. "8:00PM!?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, I decided I'd make it a bit longer than normal, that way,I can teach you as much as I can so I'd probably only have to teach you this kinda stuff for a month."
She looked up for a bit, as though she was calculating something to make sure it was right " Yeah, about a year for me teach you all the things you need leading up to high school.".

I was astonished to hear that, " Wait, that's it?".

"Pretty much." She responded simply.

'That's good, I guess I won't be in school for long.'

"The only problem is that I didn't go to high school, so your gonna have go back to regular school for pretty much every grade after that." She said, sounding a tad disappointed in herself.

Before you could ask her why, she recalled something important. "Oh yeah, it's time for hamon lessons.".

Even though I was tired, I was excited to see how this would go. So I followed her outside to our backyard.

We kinda lived basically in the middle of nowhere, so our backyard was basically some hills, and an entire forest.

She led me to a field,"Ok, so the most important thing about hamon, is a steady breath." She stated, before beginning to take slow,calm breaths in repetitive intervals.

I stood beside her, and tried to mimic this. At some point, you felt a remarkable power beneath your feet.
Suddenly, you noticed flower buds flourishing around you.
It distracted you from your breathing, and they stopped growing.

"Keep going, your doing great." My mother spoke encouragingly. I began repeated the breathing once more. My eyes lighting up with wonder and awe.

The buds were now flowers.

I found myself in her embrace above the blossoming terrain.