Chapter 1 - Yesterday

It was near dawn. You could barely see the sun peeking from behind the greenery of your backyard. You smile, and put your messy hair up in a ponytail. Readying for the day to come.

"Rise and shine, kiddo" you heard from your doorway. You could recognize it was your mother's voice and looked over. "Oh good, you're up." She exclaimed. "C'mon, it's time for breakfast.". You nodded in response and followed her out your room.

"Catch." She said tossing a piece of toast your way.
You caught it, you've gotten used to this routine already. You took a bite out of it. "So, am I still going to school?" You asked.

"Nope." She simply answered. "I'm pretty sure they're not letting you back in after what happened yesterday." She said grinning. 'Oh, right' you remembered

-Flashback Time-
I was one week into 8th grade.. and I already hated it. For some reason, after 7th grade, everyone became 10x more annoying than they were any other year.
Then, people started dividing into strange cults ,like what I heard one person call "The Popular Kids''. Beats me why'd they call them that cause I sure didn't know' em.

I was on my way to class, and these random-ass girls walk up to me. "What do you want?" I said in my usual dulled tone. They started laughing,"You're in our way, stupid".
You looked at them with a straight expression. "Ok, your annoying, so could you kindly fuck off?". They seemed to have ignored your request, and continued.

"Huh? She's deaf, too!" One of them said. " Yeah, we said you're in our way so move."said another. "Maybe she's just too stupid to react!". They were all cracking up at their one-sided conversation, until suddenly..

"AAAAAAAAAAA" One screeched, as she put her hand over her now broken nose.

"I told you to go away.. didn't I?"

I continued to deliver a low sweep to another girl making her fall backwards. I kicked the next one directly in the stomach, leaving her sobbing on the ground. The one next her was given a hard blow to the face.

The last one standing was the girl who had the nerve to say I was stupid. She was so now shaking, and she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Sorry! Please, I'm sorry!" She pleaded.

You lost your chance to apologize...

a long time ago.

She screamed in pure horror as she attempted to make a getaway.
I bolted in front of her, and kicked at full strength right below her knee. As she instantly fell to the ground holding her leg.

     I looked back at the scene you've created.
'Damn my temper!' You thought regretting your sudden outburst.

"TSUKI"

You heard a stern voice behind you. You looked over your shoulder to see who it was.

'shit'