Chapter 11

(A/N: suggest some boy group dances that aren't super hard but could still be a challenge, also read a/n at the end

also...FOR YOU - today

...maybe)

Its your H E A T feeling me, all for everyone to see
ㅡ Hero, The Next Step ft.Grayson Matthews

Sydney

"Chan, I'm tired. Can we rest now?" Jisung whined, causing the older boy, Chan, to give him a deadly glare which made him step back a bit.

"The competition is tomorrow."

"Chris, it's almost midnight. I think we should be resting now." Minho stepped in.

Chan sighed in defeat. "Fine."

After the incident at the old building we used to go to, we headed to a new one which was more than welcoming to our presence. We stepped out of the building with our bags in hand and walked to the car. Chan unlocked it and we got in easily.

Felix and Changbin were on either side of me as I rested my head of Felix's shoulder, feeling him kiss my forehead. "Tired?" He asked, playing with a few strands of my hair. I nodded, feeling my eyelids get heavy. "Sleep, then. I'll wake you up when we get close." I gave a wary smile and prepared to finally gave into the thing I was longing most for, sleep.

"Are you two finally together?"

Felix didn't answer, well I didn't hear him if he did at least.

The next day came faster than I expected. It was the day of my first competition with the group, Stray Kids. I was beyond nervous and my overthinking was getting the best of me. I brushed my hair before looking at myself in the full body mirror. Wow. I gazed at myself. I wore a black, cross string crop top with matching shorts and a pair of black, combat boots. My hair was in two braids, also.

A knock startled me, and I held a hand to my chest as I went to open the door. Felix stood there with a beautiful smile on his face. "Hey, Lix."

"You look awesome, Syd."

"Thank you, and to you."

He smiled and leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. "You're going to do great."

I don't know why, but hearing him say those words made my nerves calm just enough that I could stop shaking. I looked into his eyes which seemed to get even brighter. "Why are you covering your freckles, Lix?" I laughed a bit.

He shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets."I just feel out of place sometimes."

I gave him a little smile before kissing his cheek. "You're just special and I love your freckles, so don't hide 'em anymore." I told him truthfully, pulling his hand out of his pocket and placing it in my own.

"I won't." He said, which made me smile fully.

I brushed his bangs out of his face and just stared at him. Until, I brought my hands up to cup his face, leaning in, I gave him a short, but sweet kiss. His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, until I ran out of air. I pulled back and smiled. "We better get going."

He nodded and dropped his arms to his side as did I, then I grabbed my phone and headphones. We walked side by side going down the corridor then down the stairs. "Hey, Lix?" i called, not looking at him.