Chapter 24

Call me friend, but keep me closer,
And I'll call you when the party's over
ㅡ When the Party's over, Billie Eilish

I looked around the room for something I could Jihoon with.
Nothingㅡ except the glass that broke around me.

I held back a smirk as Minhyun walked towards me, holding his hand out. “Give me the phone.”

The line was silent so I wasn't sure if Chan was still there.

I sighed and crouched down to pick it up. That's what he thought. Instead, I made a fist and swung at his groin. The boy stumbled back while leaning down. Jihoon growled walked towards me, grabbing me by my hair.

I winced as he yanked it before punching me in my stomach. I fell to the floor with a scream of surprise and closed my eyes before looking up again. Jihoon was standing over me and with a glare.

“You're dumb, you know that?” He clicked the safety off of the gun and pointed it at me, but I pushed his hand away sending the bullet elsewhere with my right hand, the hurt hand. I winced in pain while looking down when suddenly I felt him grab my wrist and twist it.

“You think i didn't notice your hurt wrist? I can simply snap this!” Jihoon yelled.

I cried out in pain. Three seconds passed before I decided to stand and kick him in the shin. He stumbled back a bit, wincing in pain but he still didn't let go, but continued to twist it, pushing me back down.

I screamed at him to let it go.

Please.

He didn't.

He smirked and when I felt another sharp pain shoot through my arm. I cried out loudly as he pressed the gun to my temple after hitting me in the head with it. I felt blood dripping from my head as I stared at him with a blurry vision.

Flashback

“WHY ISN'T HE WAKING UP?” I yelled.

My mother pushed me away from my father’s body. “Get out.”

“Wh-What?”

“I don't want you here!” She screamed.

“I'm sending you away.”

“You are useless here.”

End Of Flashback

Felix

After hearing Chan say that we had trouble at his house, we immediately took out Wanna One and headed to the van he bought. He got in and sped over to our homes’ direction.

We got out and I could feel Hyunjin glaring at me, as long as the time we were in the van. I ignored it and we entered the house. The door was literally broken down. Our senses were on high alert when we heard a scream coming from downstairs. It was her.

“Come on, she has to be in the medical room,” Chan whispered.

We followed the leader down to his medical room near the basement.

We entered slowly without anyone noticing our presence, glass was shattered everywhere and I spotted to Sydney on the floor as Jihoon gripped her wrist and pushed the cold metal of the gun to her head, blood was already dripping from it.

I got even more furious.

Furious with Wanna One for joining my dad.

Furious with my dad that’d he even go this far.