Chapter 27

You know I can paint the world
Sitting there in black and gold
You the perfect chemical
I gotta taste
I gotta know
— Jasmine, DPR Live

Sydney

"AYE! YOU'RE BACK!"

Jisung yelled, having a fit of coughs afterwards. I giggled lightly and nodded. "Do you need me to tell Chan to make some soup, sweetie?"

He nodded slowly. I walked back out of the room and walked to Chan's room. He was there. "Hey.. Jisung needs some soup."

He nodded. "Okay. Did you take your pills?"

I nodded, remembering me taking them as soon as I stepped into the kitchen. "That's good. So did you run into Felix?"

I blushed, remembering what happened less that twenty minutes ago. Chan raised an eyebrow as he caught on. "I see... so he's forgiven?"

"I never said that! I don't even know what he's hiding, how could I forgive him?"

"Ya got a point."

I nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna make Jisung's soup. Do you want any?"

I shook my head. "I'm good thanks-- actually, yes." I changed my mind. "You're cooking is great. I'd kill a man just for your food."

"Woah, really?" Chan stepped back cautiously.

I laughed and shook my head. "I'm just kidding. I'm gonna go back to Jisung and the guys now."

Chan nodded and I left his room and went back into Jisungs. "Is he gonna make it?"

I nodded. "Yay!" He screamed in joy. I laughed and joined him and the other two on the bed.

"So, what game are we playing first?"

Night fell a bit too fast for my liking. Then I had to choose whether to stay or to go. "Sydney, we should have a sleepover." Jisung said.

Jeongin and Seungmin nodded eagerly.

"How could I decline?"

"YAY!"

I laughed, I guess I made a decision.

"Okay, someone should get the snack and that someone will not be me 'cause I'm lazy." I said.

Jeongin shrugged and dragged Seungmin out of the room to get snacks, ignoring his protest. I softened at the sight as I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I pulled out my phone to see two texts from two different people. I clicked on the first one.

"Are you not coming back? :("

"Maybe tomorrow, Jinnie. I'm having a lot of fun with these guys. They're so distracting."

"You could have fun with me :("

I smiled a bit.

"We can have fun when I come back."

I texted back.

"Fine.."

I laughed and decided not to reply before heading over to the second chat.

"*cue bts come back home*"

I laughed. "Cause i'm coming back home."

"You are?"

"Nope."

"*is disappointed*"

"Oops?"

He didn't reply so I locked my phone and placed it beside me. "Who were you texting?" Jisung asked, startling me.

"Felix..."

"Oh, you guys are good now?" He asked.

"I wouldn't say that... I'm still mad at him." I muttered and laid back on the bed.

Jisung nodded. "So then what are you doing?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I mean... you're texting him and stuff. Changbin saw what happened earlier today with him... Isn't that leading him on in a way?"

My eyes widened. "Changbin saw that?"

"Yup. And, the news spread like wildfire."

I sighed and facepalmed. "Not the point, though." He smirked.

"I don't think I'm leading him on. I still love him,Ji. Plus, he knows that I'm still curious."

"You...love him?"

I blushed and nodded.

"OTP? FOUND!"

Suddenly, Hyunjin's voice rang through my head.

"I have something to tell you. Something that...is gonna hurt you bad."

It's gonna hurt me bad.

But he's not telling me.

Doesn't he think that it'd hurt me more?!

"Jisung..."

He looked at me.

I looked down. "I..I need to find out what he's hiding... You know right?"

Jisung nodded slowly.

"Tell me?" He shook his head.

"I can't sorry. But...I know someone who isn't supposed to but still will."

My eyes widened. We both spoke in unison. "HYUNJIN."

"Are you sure you want to?" Jisung asked. I froze.

Was I sure?

'Yes."

I nodded.

"Fine, but Syd, please dont hate us for keeping this from you.."

I smiled. "I wont."

The other two walked back in with bags of junk food in their arms. "Someones looking for cavities." I mumbled and closed my eyes while resting back on th bed.

Thw biys layghed.

We ended up watching a bunch of Horror movies, though, Jisung claimed he loved horror movies, he got through most of em. But for the last one, he was cuddled into my side shivering slightly.

"Ji, you okay?" I asked, brushing his hair from his forehead.

He hummed softly and a jump scare came up, so he screamed and squeezed my body tighter if that was even possible. Seungmin and Jeongin laughed loudly while Jisung just shool his head, embarassed. I held back a snigger as I focused on the television.

Thirty more minutes passed and the movie finally ended. I yawned and asked for the time. "Its four in the morning," Seungmin replied, yawning also.

"Im going to bed." Jeongin mumbled, halfawake.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

Seungmin agreed. "Im going, too, Good night, Syd. Night, Jisung."

Seungmin and Jeongin left for their shared room and Jisung didnt say a word so I looked down to see him asleep.

Cutteee

I yawned once more, unable to hold it back, I fell asleep.

I really liked hanging out with these guys.

(A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, this book obviously haven't been going so good, but I'll continue to publish so I can finish it. don't forget to vote and comment)
Unedited