FM1

*LISA*

6:45 AM

I just woke up from my sleep.

I went to the other room and saw no one.

"He left early huh?" I said and entered his room to fix his bed.

I then left and went to the kitchen to cook my breakfast.

"Did he eat already?" I asked myself while beating an egg.

I turned on the stove and cook a scrambled egg. Maybe I'll just go to his office and bring him lunch? Or maybe not. Maybe he doesn't want to see  me? No, that impossible. Right?

I went to the living room and watched some kdramas while eating my breakfast.

7:50 AM

I decided to go cook him his lunch. I decided to cook him bibimbap. I prepared the ingredients for it and started slicing. The truth is I am not good with knives and my slices are so funny. There was a time when I'm cooking with my mom and I'm in charge of cutting the carrot, I was suppose to cut it in cubes but I cut it like fries, and they're so big and fat. There was also a time when I'm using a peeler to peel potato's but ended up wounding my wrist. After that time my mother never let me enter the kitchen while she's cooking.

But right now I'll do my best to cook him breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. I'm not bad in cooking it's just that I'm bad with slicing and anything that is related to sharp objects.

9:30 AM

I finished cooking his lunch, I put it in a lunch box and wrap it carefully and perfectly so that it will still be warm when he eats it.

I went to the guest room, I mean my room to take a bath and do my morning routines. I went out the bathroom and chose something to wear. This is what I wore...

I put on some light make-up on my face

I put on some light make-up on my face. I sprayed my favorite perfume, it has this fresh and minty smell and I love it.

I took my black bag and the lunch that I just cooked for him and went out to his office.

I took a taxi and told the driver to go to Jeon Company. 

10:45 AM

I finally arrived to his company.

I went to the entrance and the guards greeted me.

"Good morning ma'am looking good today." the greeted me with a smile on his face.

"Oh, thank you did Kook-- I mean, did Jungkook went out today?" I asked them almost saying that nickname.

"No ma'am I think his in his office or maybe his having a meeting."

"Okay, I'll just ask his assistant." I smiled and entered the building.

"Good morning Ms. Lisa." 

"Good morning to you too."

Many employees greeted me while walking to Jungkook's office. Many people know me cause my husband is no other than the CEO of this company. I went to the elevator and saw Jungkook's assistant coming in the elevator too.

"Jennie!" I said and smile to her.

"Oh, it's you ma'am good morning!"she said to me while the elevator's door closed.

"Ma'am why are you here? You should've used the private elevator. This is just for the employees." She said to me with a worried tone.

"No it's okay. The private elevator is too boring." I laughed.

"By the way, is Kook-- I mean Jungkook in his office? I'm just gonna drop his lunch" I said to her.

"Yes ma'am he's in his office right now. Would you like me to accompany you?" She asked me.

"No it's okay I can handle myself." I said and smiled to her.

*ding!*

We both went out the elevator but went to different directions.

While walking to Jungkook's office, I'm becoming more and more nervous. What if he doesn't like to see me? What if he'll get mad?

I just shake those thoughts out of my head. I'm now infront of his door. Before knocking, I inhaled and exhaled to lessen my nervousness. I was about to knock when the door shot open.

"What are you doing?" He said with eyes wide.

I stared on him and stopped breathing for a moment. "He's so handsome whyyy??" 

Before answering his question I gave out a long exhale.

"I-I brought you l-lunch." I said looking away, eyes shot and handing him his lunch that I made. Afraid that he'll reject it.

"I'm having lunch with someone later." He said with a cold voice.

I became more nervous. My hands begun to drop.

"W-with who?" I asked nervously looking at him.

He came closer to me and bend his body so that we'll have the same height.

I begun to blush since he's so close to my face. I was just standing and doesn't know what to do.

"None.of.your.business." He said coldly to me.

He started to walk away leaving me here stunned. "Maybe he's going with his girlfriend?" I thought. I know he has a girlfriend and that breaks my heart so much. 

"When will you love me Kookie?"

*****

Hey guys! Just dropped the first chapter of my first book. Hope you like it.