FM4

*LISA*

(The next day...)

I am now here in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for me and for Kookie. I can still feel the pain on my foot. 

"Talkin' in my sleep at night, makin' myself crazy
Out of my mind, out of my mind
Wrote it down and read it out, hopin' it would save me
Too many times, too many times"

While cooking, I'm singing to Dua Lipa's New rules. Then I heard someone going down from the stairs. Of course I know it's Kookie. I turned around and saw him dressed up like he's going somewhere.

"Where are you going? I-I cooked you some breakfast." I told him while he's wearing his shoes.

"Going out with someone." He said then was about to open the door but I stopped him.

"Where? With who?" I asked him worried.

"None of your business." Then he went out. I stand there left alone, again.

But then the door opened again and I saw Kookie. My eyes begun to shine. "He's coming back!" I said to myself excitingly. 

"My keys." I heard him mumble while passing by me.

"Oh." I whispered to myself. I followed my gaze on him. 

When he found his keys he left without even saying a word or looking at me.

I pouted. "Guess his going out with his girlfriend again." 

Kookie doesn't have a work today, so maybe he's spending her time the whole day with her gf. 

I went back to the kitchen and continued cooking MY breakfast. "Guess I'm going to Rosie again." I said to myself. 

I also remembered, since I'm going to Rosie and if she's at her office, I'll go and buy some stuffs for Leo. Right! I almost forgot.

***

I already called Chaeng and she said she's already on her way to her office.

I ate my breakfast and packed my leftovers. I went upstairs to my room and took a bath. After my bath, I went to my closet and looked for something to wear. This is what I choose...

I took a glance at Leo who is now playing by himself

I took a glance at Leo who is now playing by himself. "I'll go out and buy you some stuffs okey?" I said to him and took my leave.

***

(At the mall)

I was about to call Chaeng but she called me first.

*Calling Chaeng the Chimp..."

(Accept.)

"Where are you Lisa?"

"I'm already here inside the mall, where are you?"