FM9

*LISA*

"Help! Somebody!" I yelled trying to grab someones attention.

"No one can hear you from here. It's just you and me here, they're too far away to hear you and the waves are too loud. A perfect time to have some fun." He said as he whispered behind my ear.

My heart is beating so hard because of nervousness. Please someone......help.

This guy was about to kiss me while I'm still struggling from him. I don't want this. PLEASE HELP!

He grabbed my chin so hard it made me wince. His face is getting closer and closer to me which gave me an anxiety. 

(punch sound!)

But before I even know it, he is already on the ground with a cut on his lips.

I was shocked and thankful at the same time. I looked up to see the one who did that.

"V-V...*sniff!*" I called out.

I quickly went to him and hugged him tight. Afraid that the man on the ground will grab me again.

"It's okay now." He said to me while caressing my head. He lifted my face to look at his worried ones.

"Feeling better now?" He asked with a gentle smile on his face.

I nodded at him and we both walked away from the shore.

***

Hours passed after the incident, I am now inside our room. I just finished my lunch a hour ago and now I'm laying on the couch staring at the TV.

What happened earlier fills my head right now. My hands are still trembling and feels like my tongue froze. 

What if that man did something bad to me? What if he raped me?

The thought of that in my mind brings shivers all over my body. I'm really glad and thankful that V came and rescued me if not maybe those things in my mind happened to me.

I also remembered that this night is Rosie's parents wedding celebration.  I got up from the couch and went to my wardrobes to get what I'm gonna wear this night and prepare the things I'm gonna need.

After this, I went on the bed to take a little nap. I'll wake up after an hour. 

***

"Wake up."

I ignored.

"I said wake up." Right now someone shake my shoulders.

"Uhhh, stopppp." I said with an annoyed voice and still my eyes are closed.

"Lisa if you won't wake up right now I will dress you up my own." A deep and serious voice said to me.

I quickly shot my eyes open.

Shh-, it's Kookie. And he's already dressed up for this night.

I quickly got up like a fish out of the water and took my dress. 

"Sorry sorry sorry." I said multiple times while going inside the bathroom to take a quick shower and to dress up too.

Did I make him mad again? What is wrong with me! I said I will wake up after an hour but why did I slept for more than 3 hours?! This will never happen again I swear.

After my quick shower, I put on my dress, did my hair and my make-up. This is my look for tonight.

When I got out, Kookie is no where to be seen already. Well it's such a disappointment. I'm not saying that I want him to be the first one to see me dressed up like this, but it seems like it. 

*sigh*

I just took my phone and put it inside my handbag, locked our room and went out.

When I arrived, I saw lots of people already. Some are relatives of Rosie and maybe some of them are their close friends in business just like my parents and Jungkook's.

I saw my parents talking to some visitors. I walked to them to know that I'm already here.

"Hey mom, dad." I said to them with a sweet smile on my face.

"Sweetie!" My mom shouted and hugged me so tight.

"D-dad take her o-off." I said to my father unable to breathe properly.

"My Lisa!!" My Dad came and hugged me too. 

God, my parents are trying to kill their daughter. 

"S-stop.." I told them and gladly they did. My goodness...

"How are you? I missed you so much sweetie. " My mom said.

"Well you know still the same. Happy and no worries hahaha!" Lies. I told them with a big fat lie written on my face.

"Oh I'm glad. Come'on there's our table over there." My Dad said while pointing at our table. When I followed my eyes on it I saw Kookie, and worse his parents too. 

This is the worst. I don't like this kind of situations. Being with them along with my parents is the worst! I'm not saying I don't like them. But them as a whole, no, no way.

At first I hesitated to go with them but my Mom grabbed my arm towards the table.

God please help me.

"Oh here's our gorgeous wife." Kookie's Mom said with a smile on her face as we arrived at the table.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." I said nervously with a smile.

"Oh please honey, I told you many times just call me mom, ok?" Mrs. Jeon.

"Oh s-sure...Mom." with that I took a look at Jungkook. He has this mean look on his face again. 

My parents took their sits and me leaving a chair besides Jungkook. I took that sit besides him. Well this is going to be so awkward. 

"So are you guys doing fine?" Jungkook's dad asked us.

I became more nervous after hearing that. I just held my arms together and looked at them with a nervous laugh.

"A..haha...um" I stuttered. I don't know what to say.

"Well we're doing so fine Dad. No need to ask. Right my beautiful Lali?" Jungkook said with his bunny smile and arms around my shoulders. 

I looked at him. B-beautiful Lali? Lali?!

I don't know why but hearing him with that nickname makes my heart beat so fast right now. Like my chest is going to burst if it wont stop. I looked up at him. My face is getting hotter and hotter when I looked at his eyes. I think my face is so red right now. 

"Um w-well yeah. Of course. Of course Kookie." I said with the sweetest smile while I looked at our parents.

I was so happy. So happy I could hug him right now. Shout that this guy is my husband. Cry because he called me beautiful. But at the same time I'm not.

I'm not because deep down I know that these are all an act. Fake. Stupid. Stupid me! How could I believe this?! 

***

HEYYYYYY!! Finally I already updated yehey! I'm really really sorry. If this chapter bore you after waiting for so long, I'm sorry for letting you wait. Next time again peeps.

AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE MY WORKS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!