FM8

*Lisa*

I woke up and Kookie is nowhere to be found inside our room. Where did he go? 

I was about to call Chaeyoung again but I stopped myself.

"I should stop bothering her, she must be busy for tonights event." I told myself.

I gave up so I just went to the bathroom and did my routine. I chose what to wear for today and this is what I wore.

After dressing up, I went outside the bedroom and into the living room

After dressing up, I went outside the bedroom and into the living room. I saw a basket with fruits, so I took a banana and ate it. This'll be my breakfast for today.

After eating, I have decided to walk around the resort. It really is beautiful outside, I can't wait to swim to the pool or beach tomorrow. Chaeyoung and I decided that we will swim tomorrow and have some fun.

I made sure to take my camera with me before I went out. 

I started walking and taking pics around. Today is so peaceful and quiet I can clearly hear the waves of the beach and the whistle of the wind, the sound of the sand when I step on it. I wish I could stay here forever. 

I was busy taking pictures of a daisy when someone stepped on it. I was so shocked from what happened. 

This human have no mercy to earth! How dare this human step on a lovely flower. Didn't she saw me taking pictures of this?! I'll step your face you bit--

I looked up to see this human 

O

M

G

S-sh-she she i-i-is the woman I s-s-saw in t-the r-r-restaurant.

She i-s w-with Kook-kie tha-t d-day.

I-is she????

"Ops I'm so sorry I didn't see  you there you were sitting and I'm on my phone. I'm really sorry. I didn't see you I promise." She said without even pausing. She helped me stand up.

"I'm really sorry. Wait I know you..." She said after I stood up. She stared at my face then she looked at my hands.

"Do you know Jungkook?" She asked.

I gulp at her question. She's Kookie's girlfriend. And she's here. What is she doing here? Does she recognize me? What if she'll attack me? No I'll bite her before she attack me.

"Yes why?" I asked her.

" You're his wife?" She asked again. I was nervous at first but I shook it off of me.

"Yes. And you are?" I asked like a boss, even though I already know who she is.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." She said and she backed away a little. 

Whoa easy girl. I won't bite you. 

"Answer my question first. You are?" I asked with a smile.

"I-I'm Jaera, H-his girlfriend." She said. I saw her eyes full with fear. Is she scared of me?