FM19

*LISA*

I woke up earlier than Jungkook to prepare for the day.

I opened the curtain and looked outside and it looks like it's going to rain today. I looked at the time and it's already 8 in the morning.

As I closed the curtain someone knocked at the door and a nurse came in with Jungkook's breakfast.

"Goodmorning ma'am. Here's his breakfast and when he wakes up will you tell him that we will be changing his bandages after he eats."

The nurse said to me as she put the tray on the table.

"Sure, thank you."

And as soon as the nurse left, Jungkook woke up.

"Oh you're awake. Goodmorning." I said and smiled at him and he greeted me back.

"The nurse said that they'll changed your bandages after you eat your breakfast." I told him.

"Okay. Will you help me stand?" He asked.

I held his hand and we went to the bathroom.

"Will you be okay?" I asked.

"Of course. But it's much better if I'll have some company." He said and wink at me.

"What are you-? Just get in already!" I said and shut the door.

Bet I'm blushing again. I touched my lips and remembered the kiss.

That was my first time to kiss someone. It felt so nice and you can feel the warmth of his lips too.

My heart can't stop beating so fast.

I slapped myself. Stop thinking about that! I look like a creep.

As my mind is scolding me, the door suddenly opened and saw Jungkook staring at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me and his face looks like he's about to laugh at me.

"N-nothing." I said and went to prepare his breakfast.

It feels so weird that he's expressions on me are not angry anymore, but it makes me happy.

He sat down on his bed and I started feeding him.

"You know I can do it on my own." He said calmy at me.

I looked at him. " But I want to do it. What if you'll drop the food?" I said.

I saw him smile and I smiled back.

"Here." I said.

***

After a week, Jungkook was discharged.

The company was handled temporarily by RM when Jungkook was gone. If you're asking why I'm not the one who handled it? It's because I don't know how and I have to look after Jungkook too.

Jungkook's okay now and he can walk properly now but the doctors said thag he shouldn't force himself.

We are back home.Jungkook and I just came back from the hospital and  Jungkook's parents and my parents are here too. They prepared a simple party for Jungkook today.

Rosé is here too with Leo my cat. Leo stayed for a while with Rosé, since I'm always at the hospital before but now I can cuddle him forever.

"I didn't know that there would be a party." Jungkook said as we're walking inside.

"Surprise!" I said to him cheerfully.

*JUNGKOOK*

I held Lisa's hand as we went inside our house.